Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying
He has on multiple occasions sus'ed people after being proven saying it could be T on T.
He false reports all the time and only recently got a slay for it after being warned many times to stop.
Tries to argue about something being RDM and makes up rules that don't existing like last night he got shot when he was disguised and reported them. He didn't even know he was disguised until we told him, then he said "He didn't KOS me though"

I think he needs harsher punishments IMO, but that's me. Feel like this is up to the admins at this point
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1 I said it multiple times before and I'm gonna say it again, guru is a damn idiot and I've seen guru do most of thing above
merry christmas xbox
(12-05-2018, 04:48 PM)✩Hani Wrote: He has on multiple occasions sus'ed people after being proven saying it could be T on T.
He false reports all the time and only recently got a slay for it after being warned many times to stop.
Tries to argue about something being RDM and makes up rules that don't existing like last night he got shot when he was disguised and reported them. He didn't even know he was disguised until we told him, then he said "He didn't KOS me though"

I think he needs harsher punishments IMO, but that's me. Feel like this is up to the admins at this point

I agree, Cosmic has been doing this for a while and a lot of people are complaining about him from what I have noticed in game and in the forums. He is just very toxic to the dinkle community always trying to ruin other peoples rounds and their reputation on the server by creating fake reports, threats, as well as very petty post on the forums simply trying to ban random people in the community.
Cosmic has always sused me for stupid things and me and him always fight but I might not be happy if he's gone +0 also I want to hear what guru has to say @Cosmic Tortoise
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-05-2018, 04:53 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Cosmic has always sused me for stupid things and me and him always fight but I might not be happy if he's gone +0

You and Cosmic both need to mature.
(12-05-2018, 04:58 PM)Hated Guy Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 04:53 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Cosmic has always sused me for stupid things and me and him always fight but I might not be happy if he's gone +0

what does me being mature have to do with this thread
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1
He does sus everyone without a proper cause, he argues with staff, and he has lied in reports before, not against me thankfully but while I have been on server.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-05-2018, 05:00 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 04:58 PM)Hated Guy Wrote:

what does me being mature have to do with this thread

Daegan is right, let's just stick to the topic.
Yikes

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
i have never been less surprised to see a thread
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]