Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying
Now, let us summarry Guru's response to this as either of the following:

"Could you stop harrassing me? Also have you heard of this retard called msk?"

"I was playing mindgames because I am a supreme being with no capability of wrongdoing."

If it fails to be either of these, Imma be stumped.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(12-05-2018, 08:30 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Now, let us summarry Guru's response to this as either of the following:

"I was playing mindgames because I am a supreme being with no capability of wrongdoing."

I was going to go with the "mass downvote everybody" method but yours works.
Oh yeah hes deffo gonna do that
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(12-05-2018, 08:30 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Now, let us summarry Guru's response to this as either of the following:

Haha The “ Could you stop harassing me” has me so weak. There’s not a more common line that would be said by Cosmic lmao
(12-05-2018, 09:14 PM)Hated Guy Wrote:

Haha  The “ Could you stop harassing me” has me so weak. There’s not a more common line that would be said by Cosmic lmao

Yesterday he claimed I was "harrasing him" as en excuse to kill me and when the admin told him to report it he had nothing to say.
Keep the thread on track and stop attacking him, you can put your opinion in without being douche
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
So many things to reply to.  Will save Msk for last if that is alright.

Starting at what I just read at the more recent reply ( I've been away for a while and only able to read on my phone ), I never once use retard or other harsh language.  The highest insult I go is Idiot.  Idiocy can be cured, stupid can not.  I never use stupid either.  It is rather rude to make up that comment to add negativity to an opinion.

To a point of Blakeman, I have seen only two people with negative Reputation in forums.  I am unsure of the other's reason, but they have been here longer than I, so I do not know if it was as a joke for them or they simply ignored it and do not care about who is "Cool".

Top page 2.

Hani's comment of T on T was recent after a round she had of such, which inspired the idea.  I play off experience, and in experience I find a lot of people sus on activities I see.  Some of it is not knowing what they were doing or accidents they are involved in, as per example, not knowing they just ran over three unidentified bodies because they were looking up at the time at someone else.

Also it was unknown to me I was still disguised as stated, as when I hit my bind it doubles a response sometimes to toggle right back where I was.  I do not know a fix for that.  Claimed rooms have to be known publicly still.

Jimbo is Jimbo.

Daegan and I often sus each other.

- Interlude -

In terms of sus when I call it, if it is in the first 5 to 10 seconds I sus someone, as opposed to the preround "This person is a Traitor" everyone uses.  It is a jest.  When someone is doing something literally suspcious, including something not on the outdated Suspicion list, I will call it.  I repeat the sus call based on the level of sus to apply, as per example, being followed with intent no matter what path I take.  If I end up dead after such sus, no one ever bothers to check back in chat, only avenging me three minutes later without knowing they did, or losing outright.

I call high sus only when such exists, such as seeing them run off with a T body, and the T being revived soon after out of sight.  I even sus in overtime but don't act on it.  I never kill someone I sus unless they are proven a Traitor or they killed an Innocent ( which often creates innocent rdm chains ).

- Interlude End -

Maturity.  With the language used on the server and the constant call of there are no gamer girls, even those who use mics who are obvious they are, there is much needed in maturity being needed to fill the void.  Apparently on the forums but not to the same degree.

Unsure of what lies, I may be incorrect on some points when I don't have logs until post round, after a report, but I don't intend to display a lie.

Certain exploiters don't like me, mostly of those who liked to abuse the jetpack as a private jet to sail across the map without taking fall damage from said flight.

As Trombowen stated, no one ever acts on Sus, and in example just last night, no one bothers to read chat when someone calls out a Traitor just before death.

Still don't know what the Wedge is on 67th.

Not sure what Hated's beef is, since I've only been on the receiving end of comments from him.

Msk

I do call sus when I see it, but as stated prior, in jest in the first few seconds of a round, mostly of Hani as somehow I see her most often as the round starts, not sure how that ends up.

By experience, many people claim to be proven, by killing so and so or by tester.  As in both cases, people lie.  The latter can be checked in chat, scrolling up until you find it, but by then you're often dead to a head shot when trying to check if they are proven or not.  As for the prior, many times in experience people lie about it, innocent or traitor.  The only person you can make sure of that with is a Detective.  Players will say they were proven from a map tester, but unless you are there with them, it could be a lie between traitors.

On the Dinkleberg map for another example, the map tester says everyone is innocent, so sometimes even testers do the lying.  Unless a detective says it, it is hard to check if they are proven while not dying in the process or rdming someone from a false proven.

As per sus of an AFK.  They are afk, but often last to overtime.  On many maps there should be no afks alive because they are easy targets for traitors to rack up another cred or two.  Only about 2 in 5 times does an innocent make it to overtime ( usually followed by automatically being spectator'd ).  Often someone guards the afks, and at other times, certain people RDM the afks just because they are afk, such as a discob preround into a death pit, throwing an incin, throwing chairs, ect.

Unsure about the 3rd screen shot, since it was an "Im with", Josh was sus, not you.  Perhaps it was because he was innocent on the round an incin did not kill him, but every afk around him.

For aproximately 10 to 15 rounds however you made it your duty to follow me around, no matter what roles people had.  Only in one round was I a Traitor and shot you during your stalking.  In another you were the Traitor and shot me one we were in shadows.  I did get slain for the single rdm I had on you.

I am unsure how calling sus as sus is trolling though.  Often I am correct about it, usually after I'm dead.  Had a round like that just before I had to leave today, didn't stick around to see a result of the map.

As per your other, the last point.  I agree many on the forum don't like me.  When I report in forums of certain people, who have gotten banned, they lose a friend or two on the server.  But then again, they seemed to be friends with a bully or two, and seem to think that is ok to do and promote.  Players don't want to play on Dinkleberg's to be bullied and targeted.  A couple who have posted in here understand that point of being on the receiving end.  A couple don't know they are being bullied or like to be, I am not sure.  I don't sus to bully either.  I sus suspicious activity, and sus more often when it is a high level or my soon to be death soon to happen ( as stated no one bothers to read chat anymore about sus or callouts ). 

I play to have fun, not alone but with others, but others who have at least some respect for others.  If someone is being overly hostile to others, often when no mods are on and they think they can get away with it, I'll post on forums.  I don't post bans just to get rid of someone I don't like.  I don't consider someone losing a friend if they get banned as much as I consider a friendlier server to play on with one less bully.

(Bully can be substituted with racist or antisemite if you feel the situation is more fitting, as both of those have been rampant lately here too)
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Everyone has flaws, okay. This thread is a ban request, where posts should provide objective evidence for a ban. This should not be a "let's point out all of Guru's flaws because fuck that guy" thread.

Also, there's not really much evidence for this ban request anyway.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

I have nothing personal against you Cosmic, I’m only speaking off of what I’ve noticed during the times where I do play with you. I do recall you yesterday making a report against someone who had killed you because you were called out and he was about to get slayed for it until me and other users had to confirm that it was a call out in voice chat. The moderator then removed the auto slay. I wouldn’t speak upon this forum if I had no input. I’m simply neutral unless I have some sort of input whether it’s positive or negative towards another player and in this case it’s negative towards you. As Trombowen had said, everyone has flaws. I myself mic spam the words “Yayayaya” at least once or twice a day in the time span that I’m on. The moderators constantly gag me for it and tell me stop lol. It’s sort of my signature thing. But overall, TTT should be a fun game where no one should feel harassed and or targeted and it seems that players feel like you’re ruining that for them. I don’t care whether you’re banned or not and my voice barely has any input in whether you do or don’t get banned but regardless you should end your old habits and just play to have fun and be more forgiving towards other users unless they’re targeting you constantly. Dinkleberg is a great server and I know you wouldn’t want to be banned from it.
I have noticed the things people have mentioned here in terms of delaying (as in you walk by people multiple times while you are a T and don't do anything, camping, etc.), in terms of false sus (you've sus'd me for walking by you without a gun out, for standing in a corner without a gun out, etc.), and I've seen you argue with me over slays (specifically the last time you did you kept saying you could kill someone on sus 23 seconds into the round when you walked in on a fire fight). While idk if a ban is necessary because I haven't been back for long, those behaviors need to be fixed.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~