I was perm banned for "MASS RDM"
Ingame Name: Sqt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27098847

Who Banned You: Laced Xanax

Reason For Ban: MASS RDM

Length of Ban: PERM

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did not RDM.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): First time ban.

Other:

Me and Neil are onli innocents left versus all the traitors, me kill a traitor and had nearly no life. i ask Neil to stay away cus i don't know if he Traitor or Innocent. He came close to me, and i shot him. (I think he try and bait me to RDM him, he very silly and works) i had to kill him cus i was low and i wanted innocents to win, and if i die they win. (health station in cornor map) he report me. Now only Traitors left and they all come after me, i know this and kill them all. (I think they jelly cus me better that round, sorry but it was really smarty of me) Then they report me for RDM, how is it RDM if only silly Traitors and me left, i know that. I can count dead Traitors and See it is only Traitors lefty. Why ban me, i happy cus find gut server to play on, i miss playing on gut TTT server. Please unban me, it was not RDM. I am a gut boi. i very sad boi now. :(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

see attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes i kill Neil and the bad bois, i no RDM, onli me and bad guys left. why you so mad me?
ok when I was on with you had no understanding of rules and when I said to read them you didnt
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I know rules, i also read them i tink, why you say that to make me luk bad?
You were camping outside with the healthstation killing everyone for fuck all reason… You killed Neil for getting too close wich is RDM. You killed me for walking outside, wich is RDM. You then proceeded to RDM the AFK man, before overtime. Wich makes 3 RDM's in one round, wich equals mass RDM. You got punished appropriately for mass RDM. Also with the general attitude I see coming off you, I dont think I'd like to see this guy unbanned anytime soon.

Bad kiddie, stay banned.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Woah, you very toxic man, i am sad to not get unban, because i knew everyone was traitor but me, only rule i did not know was afk guy. i think you guys salty cus i aim too gut. I really want to play more, i always get banned for aimbot on all servers, i play more than 1000 hours TTT. i really want to play, please give me another chance, i like your server, it is very nice. sorru for what i did wrung i dunno.
You sound like a troll too in your responses. -1
-1 for the unban I was present at the time and did help with these reports, it was blatant mass. You should have read the rules when you loaded in and understood what rdm. If you are to be unbanned please read the rules upon your return. As well as how did you know everyone was a traitor but you?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
i new cus only very few left, and there has to be 4-5 traitors and 1 traitor dead. so only traitors left. I really did not mean to break rules, only rule i did not know and brake was afk rule. why you all so mean to me, i just want fun time. :(