Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
An Alternative
There has been suggestion to lower the time of games ( as per based on player count ) as well as shortening added time per innocent death.  Many don't like it when I am a Traitor and make fun of me for being as such on their T-Rounds but that isn't the idea of this thread.

I like being prepared before going out on my way to try and win the round.  I don't have skills of close combat with SMGs or Pistols and getting all head shots like some.  I tend to miss with my gun to the point I'm out of ammo before I get to the next person ( innocent or traitor ).

To address both parts, perhaps lower the cooldown of the radar blip to 15 seconds from 30.  Doing so would mean being prepared and alerted to the presence of others at a higher rate, shaving off four to five minutes, even more of round time.  Currently the 30 second radar updates mean you just traveled across the map, only to find out the two of you have switched places, often repeating over and over.  In a recent occasion I survived as an innocent only due to this fact as two of us circled the Waterworld map approximately 4 times before the round ended due to time.

It's an idea
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
An actual good idea as well.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hoping it is considered. I remember playing Mehhhh, the map with the acid trip wallpaper and extremely long hallway of rainbows. There was no way to know where someone was after the radar blips on that map, it drove a player crazy enough to use their Kill bind just to end it. Not sure the last anyone willingly voted to play it.

Groovy
Sounds like a good alternative, i have had plenty of times were finding the last person is not easy for me or the traitor i am running away from, and my ability to kill is not great (After thousands of hours even) so having better awarness and ability to find the last inno would make round times shorter. And fuck it, just try it out for a bit, pretty fucking easy thing to change around.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I like it
I like this idea
depends on how you view radar. I dont view it like a tracking device like dna is, it's a means to find people who are hiding. Giving traitors global dna on everyone seems a bit too strong. a radar is already one of the most valuable buys for Ts maybe instead of making it even stronger add an item that has a shorter refresh but limited uses.
Traitors are not the only ones who can get radar, as Detectives can. DNA finds an individual, whether Traitor or RDMing Innocent, but only 1 per dna sample. As the DNA scanner stands currently, the timer is sporadic, changing from a few seconds to about 30 seconds, and you never know who you find on the other end. Half the time, its a dead body you find.

Groovy
The dna scanner recharge rate actually depends on how close you are to the person
merry christmas xbox
Good idea. Rounds sometimes could last up to 10 minutes and thats just terrible but this can def help.