Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-Zip Mod App
Ingame Name: 7-Zip, Eridicus (username a long time ago)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72338370 

Time Played: 365 hours

When First Joined: Somewhere around October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually around 5:00pm-12:00am most weekdays. Weekends I'm available 1:00pm-12:00am

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I'm aware I was absent for a while, but I have tried to be as active as possible this past month to renew my involvement in the community. I've noticed that there are some days where there aren't mods present to take action on people who break the rules, so I want to make sure I'm there for those times when I would be needed. In my experience as Trusted/Tmod I've learned to enforce rules effectively, so I expect to do the same as a Moderator and it's added privileges. I plan to make the server overall more enjoyable for people and keep it chill for everyone, and I believe that this promotion will allow me to do just that.

Why you want to help the community: Although I have said this in previous applications, I can confidently say now that I've gotten to now the vast majority of the active staff members, and overall they all seem like very nice guys/gals, so I don't feel reluctant to help them out in the server. I've shared funny memories with them and that motivates me to keep being active so that I may create more wholesome memories. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication  and   https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I simply found it randomly one day scrolling through the big list.

Other:  :P
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
I'm just going to put this right here:

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=Ny1aaXA%3D&host=...1133595853]
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

+1 Knows the rules, is fun to play with when he isn't being a moran, think he will be a fine mod, also provided the necessary dick pic payment.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(12-05-2018, 10:58 PM)Scoovie Wrote: +1 Knows the rules, is fun to play with when he isn't being a moran, think he will be a fine mod, also provided the necessary dick pic payment.

was there for the last part, can confirm

also +1 for all reasons mentioned above
+1, he's been back for a few weeks after a long break and has shown he's good staff. still knows the rules and does well.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
[Image: CZuO.gif]

-1 not enough server time but your time will be soon   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
(12-05-2018, 10:57 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I'm just going to put this right here:

Looks active to me. They were probably busy like everybody else does during those 5 empty days
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 from me, very active, fun to play with, and from experience I know how it is to come back from a long break and having pressure on you to be a good staff member again and he’s held up nicely. Can also confirm Scoovie received the proper payment
(12-05-2018, 11:10 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 10:57 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I'm just going to put this right here:

Looks active to me. They were probably busy like everybody else does during those 5 empty days

it was a joke 
[Image: CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg]
Will offer a note that you do have a good chunk of the month but overall you are returning from a break and mod is higher up there in ranks

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon