Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers player models
Since the new Avengers movie is coming in April I think that it would be a great idea to maybe add some player models. It would be crazy to have a Black Panther player model, Thor, Iron Man, etc. Just a thought, so let me know what you all think.
I like the idea,but i think they should be worth like 500 premium points though.
(12-08-2018, 01:36 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: I like the idea,but i think they should be worth like 500 premium points though.

think of the poor people man
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-08-2018, 01:36 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: I like the idea,but i think they should be worth like 500 premium points though.

Oh yeah for sure I'd want them to be pricey and maybe put half of them in the crates as a really rare drop
Hello, Mr. Dinkleman is very hesitant with adding new player models. Even if the community wanted some new player models, I doubt they would actually be added. I had to sneak in the Anakin and Obi-Wan models in the content update just to get him to add those.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(12-08-2018, 01:52 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Hello, Mr. Dinkleman is very hesitant with adding new player models. Even if the community wanted some new player models, I doubt they would actually be added. I had to sneak in the Anakin and Obi-Wan models in the content update just to get him to add those.

I know he is, but with a little begging on our knees we can accomplish anything
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1372718241

ill take it
If we are gonna add shit playermodels they better not be broken or shitty.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(12-08-2018, 01:52 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Hello, Mr. Dinkleman is very hesitant with adding new player models. Even if the community wanted some new player models, I doubt they would actually be added. I had to sneak in the Anakin and Obi-Wan models in the content update just to get him to add those.

and they were broken
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
If they were to implent this they literally have until the beginning of May before it becomes irrelevant. I am more than certain they could add playermodels that wouldn't glitch and be trash in 5 months if they chose to