Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obi wan
I had obi wan and at the time it was deleted I was wearing it so it was forced off me and deleted but people who weren't wearing it still have it I would have liked to keep it as a collectable  but instead I got nothing my skin was gone. so if its not much I want my credits I spent for it back I know it probly  doesn't work that way I just want something for all the credits I lost from buying it.I'm sorry if I'm being selfish
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
When and was was it deleted

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It had an issue to where it would take multiple headshots to kill you. Daegan and I even tested it out and it took maybe around 3-4 shots to the head to actually kill him. It was brought to an admins attention that the skin in general was broken, but I don't remember anyone specifically saying to take it away from you
(12-08-2018, 06:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: When and was was it deleted

yesterday or today

Messed up hitbox or no headshot damage ?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-08-2018, 08:01 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Messed up hitbox or no headshot damage ?

messed up hit box

(12-08-2018, 08:01 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Messed up hitbox or no headshot damage ?

The hitbox was very loopy. Like I said Daegan told me to shoot him in the head and it only brought him to hurt, not even badly damaged. I didn't shoot him again, but I assume that it would've taken at least 3 if not 4 shots to the head to kill the playermodel
(12-08-2018, 08:10 PM)dong Wrote:

The hitbox was very loopy. Like I said Daegan told me to shoot him in the head and it only brought him to hurt, not even badly damaged. I didn't shoot him again, but I assume that it would've taken at least 3 if not 4 shots to the head to kill the playermodel

and it was with the s&w a gun that's known for one shot headshots

I forgot to say this, but I had already informed Dink about this 2-3 weeks ago. He removed them from the stores after I informed him about the less consistent models (James Bond, Anakin, and Obi-Wan). The response I got after that is that he was deciding what to do with the models.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

i set your premium points to 1000 so you did get something for it
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]