Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obi wan
(12-08-2018, 08:27 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I forgot to say this, but I had already informed Dink about this 2-3 weeks ago. He removed them from the stores after I informed him about the less consistent models (James Bond, Anakin, and Obi-Wan). The response I got after that is that he was deciding what to do with the models.

Time to add Ash Williams in place of it then :)
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(12-08-2018, 09:28 PM)Scoovie Wrote: i set your premium points to 1000  so you did get something for it

I didn't see that
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
All the models should honestly be deleted if they are inconsistent. Complete removal and replacement with equivalent amount of points. Especially that Beanie wearing chick with the broken landing animation. There needs to be actual testing of models before they get added sicne they are already all shit to begin with no reason to add one that is actually broken.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^