Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it not there
So there is a map called Best Bae(best buy) and its super fun and a nice map. I had alot of fun with it when i used to play ttt on another server
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=106751600

Should also get this map its pretty fun
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=770887061
We had bestbuy, wasn't sure why it was removed. I'd be for adding it back, since most the maps that got added in it's place are total trash.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I have a version of bestbuy made for the server if Dink is willing to add if back. It includes an accessible roof with 2 ways of getting to it, a t trap, t room, and a ladder to the dumpster. And an easy street Easter egg.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
The last I recalled of the reason of why Best buy was removed was due to lags and small bugs towards certain weapons spawn or when using manhacks and grapple hook.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Best Buy is an absolutely garbage map, only thing that ever happens is someone puts a C4 in the back and snipes everyone. Isn't even a TTT map, nothing is designed for the gamemode and it overall is a very boring map. A better map to add would be TTT_Neptunia (Unless it is already added but i highly doubt it since nothing good gets added to this server)
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(12-09-2018, 03:38 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Best Buy is an absolutely garbage map, only thing that ever happens is someone puts a C4 in the back and snipes everyone. Isn't even a TTT map, nothing is designed for the gamemode and it overall is a very boring map. A better map to add would be TTT_Neptunia (Unless it is already added but i highly doubt it since nothing good gets added to this server)

y r u always such a debbie downer mr blackcat also we had neptunia for bit, but it got removed
Why did neptunia get removed? Besides maybe the size, I can't think of any reasons.

Also this entire server is a debbie downer
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(12-09-2018, 04:40 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Why did neptunia get removed? Besides maybe the size, I can't think of any reasons.

The map has Big FPS issues and had to get removed I'm pretty sure
merry christmas xbox
Best Buy also had a leak, which is kind of devastating to the map’s performance. I also fixed that in my version.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Baahhhh fps issues, couldn't of been that bad.

But bar a remake, the map is not a good TTT map, Plenty better maps to choose from.

Still have Minecraft Dolls so the bar is pretty low.