Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harley's Trusted Application
 Name: Harley

Steam ID: Amanda_Plays23

Time Played: 524 hours and climbing 

When First Joined: July 12 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm normally on around 8 pm to 8 am est

Rank Desired:   Trusted 

Current Rank:  Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help stop spamming and making sure everyone is having a fun time 

Why do you want to help the community?: because when i use to play 6 months ago before i left over seas the server use to be a fun place to hang with some friends but i come back  we have people being rude in chat  ghosting and i hate seeing my favor server going down like it is not 

Have you previously been banned? No never

Have you previously applied for staff? Yes i didn't get accepted b c i was leaving for 6 months so dink told em to apply when i get back in town 

How did you find us?: I've been playing fr over a year on your guys server 
+0, I dont believe I've played with you in game so I cant really comment. good luck.
Your Steam ID should be a series of numbers rather than a name.
It should look something like: STEAM_0:1:23456789

The way you can find it is by going ingame, going into console, and typing ‘status’ in console. You should find your name with your Steam ID.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-09-2018, 09:18 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Your Steam ID should be a series of numbers rather than a name.
It should look something like: STEAM_0:1:23456789

The way you can find it is by going ingame, going into console, and typing ‘status’ in console. You should find your name with your Steam ID.

i changed it so long ago and now its stuck like that if i could change it back i so would
STEAM_0:0:196743239
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Please list previous names you’ve had on the server. I haven’t played with you at all and according to game tracker you disappeared for a while. I suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules again and getting use to the new things before applying again since you just came back.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
I knew I recognized you. There are certain concerns that need addressing. The community has changed (it is forever changing) since you were last with us, as well as staff, some rules, maps, etc. . What I suggest is getting to know the community and the rules. Another thing would be to show that you are dedicated to the server. You have very recently returned and the majority of people do not know you at all. Show that you mean what you say and I will give you a +1 in the future.

However, at this point in time, you have recently returned and want to make sure that you are the same person as you were before.

I vote -1 this time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

You all of a sudden return from a huge disappearance and decided to become staff after it. This community did change a ton since we got new staff members and newer players while your absent. I had meet you before, however, that was a long time since then. I highly recommend getting to know new illegal spots since we do have two (or three) "new" maps (I.e. Bitnanner, Abandon Office, Academy) so you can report other players who are completely unaware about it and increases your dedication for assisting. Another recommendation is re-reading rules since these protocols are organized to maintain the current atmosphere via server.

In conclusion, as in what TheUltraFish and Kasumi has stated, re-read the rules and illegal spots to become more aware and more prepared in near future. I'll give you a positive one if you can also increase your time and assist new or veteran players.
+0 I never seen you before and I don't know how you play or react to people in the server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have no absolute clue who you are, from your name on GameTracker you have very little time on server on the past month.
I do suggest you take time from your break and familiarize yourself with the rules again, get yourself know in the player base, we recently added new maps, changed a few rules, get to know the staff and players, as well as have time to look at some of the places for props that are now illegal and listed on the illegal spots list.
Hopefully see you on server. Good luck ^-^
Edit 10/10/18
I was going to edit this further yesterday as I had wrote this when I first woke up and checked the forums but eventually forgot. We do not need more inactive staff, from the looks of your application and time based off of GT when you get denied you fall off the face of the earth and are not seen until your next application. Please spend more time on server showing that you are dedicated and learning from other staff and donors. If there is improvement seen during my duration on server then I will gladly put a +1 next time but for now my reply is solid.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.