Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
t+d weap
d: add defib for them so they can revive inno/detctives

t:add black hole grenades. Make it bannable to throw black hold into another black hole. couldnt find workshop link

t: poison station. like the heal station but poisonsw instead of heals
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=373846297
how about no, giving detectives the ability to buy defibs is the dumbest idea ever and will ruin the game.
D defib: FUCK NO, an inno nabbing a defib off a dumb t can end in the entire t team being called out, no. Never, not in a million years.

T BHG: sounds like a crashcauser by that description, no thank you.

T PS: At this point a deathstation sounds less cancerous... No, poison is for cunts anyway (thats my own opinion).
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
The chance for a Detective to kill a T with a defib and using that one is pretty similiar to a D buying his own Defib before a Radar, healthstation and grapple hook. But i mean who fucking cares it will not take away anything and doesn't add anything new just add it anyway it's something useable and not broken for the detective. (Edit: didn't even thing of the dumb garbage that is an Inno calling out all Traitors when getting Defibed. Maybe if there was a check box that disabled you being able to see players while spectating that allowed you to be revived it could work out, but untill then, an Easy mode traitor loss is a no from me)

I mean, seems like it would add too much problem into the server. But could be alright if people don't act like shitters.

Fairly harmless addition, can't see any reason not to add it in to test it out.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
This is very wacky and I can bet my life that detectives would be trolling little turds. I can imagine it right now, a detective defibbing me just to rdm me again. *cough* @Laced Xanax
1. Absolutely not, for reasons stated

2. This server crashes enough as it is, that would be bad

3. This would actually be fun
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Imagine being a Detective and reviving @jimbo every time he dies
death station is better
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
1. Easily abused by just telling someone to remember who the T's are

2. Making T weapons that can crash the server accessible is bad a idea, let alone what to do if someone didn't know it would crash the server or if it was an accident

3. Death station is superior and won't just be immediately called out after one person uses it
I thinking adding defibs to detective would be pointless and ruin the server because i have seen it so bad on servers where people who die can see who the Traitors are and then call them out or keep it in the back of there mind to kill them when defibed.