Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous.
I can say that I have improved on I mainly use the vector i bought a weopons crate and a key and got it first try ( LMAAOOOOO) and sometimes NOT always I come back to the loco it is still a sin I must bear but I am improving.
[Image: original.gif]
I'm glad to hear that one of our more troubling cases has finally taken a step in the right direction. Just keep working and improving. @StaleWater

Adding a Ranking System to the SAA
Rank 1. Shitgunner- this is for new members, and people who are still struggling with the shotgun.
Rank 2. Mixed- This is for people that switch between Shitgun and automatic.
Rank 3. Much improved- this is for those that have given up their shitgun ways, and have chosen the path of the automatic.
Rank 4. Snipers only- As you can tell by the name. Snipers and deag/bullshite only. (occasional famas use)
Rank 5. @Fozzy - nuff said.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I will be helping by selling my vectors for cheaper. Im dropping the price from 10 mil to 2.5 mil per vector.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(02-27-2017, 08:43 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ TDawg4 Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 02:54 PM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: I return to this thread to admit I am a changed man. After trading for a Vector and unboxing an M24, my shitgunning days are over. My performance has improved significantly since ending my shitgun use, too. Thank you all.

I am very glad that our movement has reached so many. I have personally had a 24% increase in wins after I finished my rehabilitation program. Happy to hear a story of success.

I've gone from 2 wins to 6 wins and I'm getting a lot more 2-3rd places
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Congratulations and Thankyou @tons4583 for supporting our cause.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Healing. Don't come to PH we rely on shotguns. AKA Executioner.
(02-28-2017, 01:29 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Healing. Don't come to PH we rely on shotguns. AKA Executioner.

In all fairness, PH props can't shoot back so aim, strafing, etc. don't come into play
This needs to be brought back with all the shitgunners lately.