Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
second time the charm
Ingame Name: Adelina Phoenix, Hollow Moon, Sunshines Best Friend

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:419354761

Time Played 131 hours

When First Joined: Mid- May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):im 9 hours ahead of server time so your nights im on for a while and in your days im usually on all the time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/donor

What can you do to help the community?: make sure everyone is having a good time and not harassed by other players

Why do you want to help the community?: when im usually its just me and mid or me and sember and just us donors having what we have to help things stay straight doesn't always work and I would like it if there was a trusted 24/7 so it will stay calm and donors can always be there to help.

Have you previously been banned? No 

Have you previously applied for staff? https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I joined the server the second I bought the game....I bought this game cause I was fascinated with Ph and when I joined the people here were nice a nd friendly and instantly made friends and that's hard to find these days and I love to keep it the way I ove the server. love you guys  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
I say +1 when I was a donor and even trusted she helps out a lot. If she thinks something is going on she'll message me or even say something and because she can see that something is wrong like ghosters or hackers is good. Also, she's been a big help when only donors are on from past memories of when I was a donor. 

Good Luck Adelina
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'll give it a +1. As andre said if she thinks something is going on she will message and has helped push through some bans for those that deserve them. The main time i play at often finds that the peace of the server tends to try and be maintained by donors so having an active trusted on around then would be beneficial so I believe she would be an asset for the server as such.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Adelina is often on between the gaps in staff and shows real initiative when needed. I haven't personally witnessed any abuse and she always gives warnings adhering to protocol.

I think shes up for the task and thus gets a +1 from me.
Since I haven’t really played with you a lot to give my opinion I’m going to go with a +0. If I played with you more then it would be a +1 but I cannot go off others people opinions on this.
Adelina has been very helpful as Donor, especially during the times there been not much staff on. She would help anyone out who was new to the server or take actions to those who wouldn't follow the rules. I think she'd make a great Trusted.

+1 Good Luck Phoenix
+1

you're really helpful when you are on and really seem interested in helping out I think you'd be good staff and it's definitely worth giving you Trusted.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(12-10-2018, 05:11 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: +1

you're really helpful when you are on and really seem interested in helping out I think you'd be good staff and it's definitely worth giving you Trusted.

aw you don't hate me XD
Im usually on here and there but with the time that Have past and have seen you grow heaps since your last application. 1+ because you have the mindset of a leader and can be fun to play around with from here to there. Best of luck Adel and hello from the other side
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 for me love i haven't played with you yet and i dont know how you react to people in the server