Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
second time the charm
I know I haven't been on PropHunt a whole bunch lately but from past experiences and the times I have been on with you since your last application I can say you have improved. You are frequently on Overflow by yourself with multiple people on and I have popped in a few times and seen everything running smooth and you call when you need help if things get out of hand. You follow as well as enforce the rules properly. I'm quite proud of you and how far you have gone, you've shown a great amount of dedication as well; even after your first application you continued to almost daily come on server.
Good luck Adelina ^-^
Edit:
I fixed it, my autocorrect my on cell doesn't like that spelling and I didn't catch it before I posted it. Apologies
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-10-2018, 09:57 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I know I haven't been on PropHunt a whole bunch lately but from past experiences and the times I have been on with you since your last application I can say you have improved. You are frequently on Overflow by yourself with multiple people on and I have popped in a few times and seen everything running smooth and you call when you need help if things get out of hand. You follow as well as enforce the rules properly. I'm quite proud of you and how far you have gone, you've shown a great amount of dedication as well; even after your first application you continued to almost daily come on server.
Good luck Adeline ^-^

y-y-you said my name wrong T_T
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 from myself as well.
When I'm the only staff member on and the server is extremely full, you've always been helpful to me, as I'm only a trusted and can do so much. You're versed in the rules, and have fun with the players while also making sure that things are calm. You can stay cool calm and collected when targeted, as I've seen a group of trolls target you specifically, and that's something a staff member needs.
You are on constantly and I have had some time to play with you every now and then to see that you do not cause much trouble.

This is mainly going off of one instance a bit after your first application was denied. For that short while that we had a crate spam rule before work was done on them is where the instance is taking place. I had just reminded someone to not spam crates open as they had just opened at least five knife crates clogging up the chat. After I told them to not do so many back to back within a couple seconds you came in and directly contradicted me saying when and where to go to spam crates and not get in trouble with anyone particularly staff. I did correct you on that but I do not know if it was followed. My major concern with getting you as trusted in this point in time, is that you will only uphold the rules that you approve of, like mic spam, cheating, etc. while ignoring or playing more loosely with others.

We are trying to get the server to be more laid back and relaxed and we cannot do that with only some of the rules being upheld. However, as I said, this did happen awhile ago, right after your first application was denied. Since I have had no issues since that time I explained, but still have that concern. I will give you a +0, instead of my initial idea of giving a -1.

+0 from me we will see how your application turns out moving forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 you are helpful and you do well with the trolls, I really like how you help the new players. Good luck.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
(12-10-2018, 07:14 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You are on constantly and I have had some time to play with you every now and then to see that you do not cause much trouble.

This is mainly going off of one instance a bit after your first application was denied. For that short while that we had a crate spam rule before work was done on them is where the instance is taking place. I had just reminded someone to not spam crates open as they had just opened at least five knife crates clogging up the chat. After I told them to not do so many back to back within a couple seconds you came in and directly contradicted me saying when and where to go to spam crates and not get in trouble with anyone particularly staff. I did correct you on that but I do not know if it was followed. My major concern with getting you as trusted in this point in time, is that you will only uphold the rules that you approve of, like mic spam, cheating, etc. while ignoring or playing more loosely with others.

We are trying to get the server to be more laid back and relaxed and we cannot do that with only some of the rules being upheld. However, as I said, this did happen awhile ago, right after your first application was denied. Since I have had no issues since that time I explained, but still have that concern. I will give you a +0, instead of my initial idea of giving a -1.

+0 from me we will see how your application turns out moving forward.
yeah I remember that and im sorry for that and I haven't done it again and I promise that I wont do that
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 Only played with you one time but you need to issue out your warnings faster by having it binded to keys rather than hand typing them. Also I have only seen you gag like two people the last time time I was on even though more than just the two people were micspamming.

I just got off the phone with chief and he said this right here is it
+1 

I feel you've learned much between your last application and now. I wish you best of luck. Stay up to date on changes by visiting the Prop Hunt section:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

See you on the field
Never met you but you meet all the requirements and you sound like a nice person +1
When I first started You had help me with the rules on how to play 1+ ^_^ great work and hope you carry on being the great sport