Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omega7113 Trusted Application #2
Ingame Name: Omega7113

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150103410

Time Played: 83 Hours

When First Joined: March 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work four days on and four days off when I work I am on from 7p.m-10p.m. CST and when I am off I am on between 12p.m.-11p.m. CST

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor 
What can you do to help the community?: I try to create a fun server by keeping the trolling, anger, racism, or any other annoyance to a minimum, I try to help out staff as best I can helping to find any potential for ghosting, hacking, etc. 

Why do you want to help the community?: This is where I come to relax and play with my new friends and I would like to make it even better by helping it grow. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: My Girlfriend Macaroni Kitty was playing on this server and so I hoped on one day and I have loved it ever since 

Other: I have been a Prop Hunt Server Manager before with over a year of experience at that job. (Admin rank here) I know how to grow a server and make it as fun as possible for the people already here. I have also been a Super Admin for Death run (Moderator rank here). I have been an Admin on TTT (T Mod rank here). And I have been a Moderator for Murder (Trusted rank here). I know how to help a community grow and how to help grow a trustworthy staff.  
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
Before I answer, I am curious, why are you no longer staff on those other servers or have those roles? Did the servers close or were you removed? Why?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-10-2018, 09:23 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Before I answer, I am curious, why are you no longer staff on those other servers or have those roles? Did the servers close or were you removed? Why?

The entire Community Crashed and burned because of arguments between the four owners and it caused the owner that actually paid for everything to just shut it down. So I lost all of my ranks in one night.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
+1 

Is always helpful when I'm on and seems really eager to help the server both huge pluses in my book I think his previous experience really shows and it's absolutely worth it to give him trusted.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(12-10-2018, 09:28 PM)Omega7113 Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:23 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Before I answer, I am curious, why are you no longer staff on those other servers or have those roles? Did the servers close or were you removed? Why?

The entire Community Crashed and burned because of arguments between the four owners and it caused the owner that actually paid for everything to just shut it down. So I lost all of my ranks in one night.

I was just curious, and that kinda stinks that you had to go through that.

You are always a welcome sight on the server. You help out when needed, obey all the rules, ask questions for clearance, and maintain a calm demeanor. I believe you are fully capable of becoming staff. +1 from me as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
he is always on and I don't see a or when im looking in forums he always fixes it sometimes he gets the problems done before I even start typing. +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

From what I've seen in my perspective, you indeed improve from your previous staff application. I'd seen you assist other new players, capable to handle onerous situations, fully respectful, etc. No problems nor concerns about you become staff.
He has the skills and is a past staff for his old Prophunt server
1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Omega has shown his ability greatly as a donor and is on alot of the time.

1+
+1 I am too lazy to explain my reasons why because you already know them

I just got off the phone with chief and he said this right here is it