Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Times the charm
+0. Not so sure about this one chief. If you are talking about retiring then right afterI would make some sort of attempt to make it certain that you have no intention of leaving. However I do know you know the rules and do have the qualifications for the position. So there are my reasons for a +0. Good luck.
I do wanna thank everyone for there comments and understand that the retirement post was me going through alot and had to juggle with my exams and work and personal stuff that some might know. I do think Im not ready to become staff but will never know until I put myself out there.  I do have alot to work on and thankfully I have a cool bunch of friends to help me through this. If things dont add up for my app , i dont mind ^_^ Ill just carry on being the best I can be and be more active since there is 3 weeks Ima aim for 6 weeks before Next January ends ^_^.

I love all you guys so much and happy to build a server up back to number 1 . :) :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'm not a PH staff but I agree with everyone else. If you just resigned / stepped down over personal stuff or even if it server related, you should've probably waited to gain your trust and time back. Also, if it was personal, you could've just continue as a staff but say like "gonna be gone for a bit due to personal shiznap". I mean, I'm not quite sure how it's done in PH, but you can clearly see TTT has tons of inactive staff and yet they're still with us because hey, they're still active on discord / forums, so they're not entirely dead just busy with life. So you could've done that as an option. For me, I rage a lot and everyone knows that or least the people that know me do. They see me come and go but the only position I had to remove myself from was my mod rank because I got grounded so I didn't want a position that I couldn't handle afterwards and I didn't want to let anyone down, so I had to step down. But my lowest is Tmod or Supporter, but supporter isn't a thing anymore, so lowest for me is Tmod. But other than that, you only ever stepped down if you're not coming back or it's too stressful to balance your time personally and physically, real-life and online.

So my suggestion is to gain everyone's trust again and climb back up from the bottom to the top. I understand you have decent time, but the time you need to earn is the team's trust. They only see you rage quit/rage resigned. Also, this does not affect if you were never a staff, I don't really know you and what rank you were before, but since everyone said you had a retirement post, I'd suggest this will affect you. But the best of luck to you!
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-18-2018, 12:24 AM)duckyy Wrote: I'm not a PH staff but I agree with everyone else. If you just resigned / stepped down over personal stuff or even if it server related, you should've probably waited to gain your trust and time back. Also, if it was personal, you could've just continue as a staff but say like "gonna be gone for a bit due to personal shiznap". I mean, I'm not quite sure how it's done in PH, but you can clearly see TTT has tons of inactive staff and yet they're still with us because hey, they're still active on discord / forums, so they're not entirely dead just busy with life. So you could've done that as an option. For me, I rage a lot and everyone knows that or least the people that know me do. They see me come and go but the only position I had to remove myself from was my mod rank because I got grounded so I didn't want a position that I couldn't handle afterwards and I didn't want to let anyone down, so I had to step down. But my lowest is Tmod or Supporter, but supporter isn't a thing anymore, so lowest for me is Tmod. But other than that, you only ever stepped down if you're not coming back or it's too stressful to balance your time personally and physically, real-life and online.

So my suggestion is to gain everyone's trust again and climb back up from the bottom to the top. I understand you have decent time, but the time you need to earn is the team's trust. They only see you rage quit/rage resigned. Also, this does not affect if you were never a staff, I don't really know you and what rank you were before, but since everyone said you had a retirement post, I'd suggest this will affect you. But the best of luck to you!
Thank u Ducky for you comment ^_^ Ill be taking that into consideration and all the comments as well. I think I just need to take some time and focus on what I want and maintain my time and plan out what I want in the future. Not saying Im gonna leave lol Im gonna just be in the back ground and help whenever Im needed and whenever people need help. ^_^ Staff is just a title and In the future Ill be ready ^_^

(12-15-2018, 01:00 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1

It's a shame I don't really have much to add here because Voss pretty much stole the words from out of my mouth here I guess all I can say is keep a positive attitude, don't let your shortcomings define who you are and try again if you don't get it this time.

Thank u Demon ^_^ Means alot

(12-15-2018, 05:29 PM)Midnight Wrote: -1

Since your "resigned" thread, you reconsidered and deleted it and decided to create a staff application after it. Particular reason on it? It does cause confusion, stressful or not, its not acceptable. Moving to your actual game behavior via server, you've been highly respectful, taking appropriate actions, friendly, etc. I'll give you a positive one in near future if you stop deleting either threads or resigning once more.
Hearing this comment is giving me a boost to carry on what Im doing. Thank you for taking the time to post your point ^_^

(12-15-2018, 08:33 PM)DaddyKuono Wrote: At the moment I am leaning towards a -1 due to recent events.
My reasoning towards this response being the "resignation" thread you recently created then in a haste deleted it and created your third application for Trusted. Thinking about this now, it has brought to mind how you would react come another dispute or such with another server member or perhaps a staff member. Would you write another resignation thread? We don't know. Personally, I do not think you are emotionally stable enough to staff just yet.
Take some time to set yourself straight, keep up your hours, you're improving well and I am proud of how far you have come. You still have obstacles in the way but you are moving through them and hopefully next time you apply you will be ready. Good luck.

Thank you Kuono ^_^ Means alot coming from you

(12-15-2018, 08:46 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I am also going to give you a -1 because of the retiring post. Some things happen that upsets other people or cause problems. I never had any issues with you and if you didn't make a retiring post then my vote would be a +1. Btw i suggest not making threads then deleting them. You're still my friend. And i enjoy playing with you

Thank you Kasumi Always fun to have u around ^_^ Ill see u in the prop field
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I'm just now seeing this for some reason but here's my input.
While you would be great as a trusted, I don't think you're ready for it just yet mentally.
You just stepped down, for personal reasons, but still. You cannot resign and then turn around and immediately apply for a staff position. It throws the trust out the window. How do we know you won't get trusted and then resign again?
I hope that you keep your time up, and continue to help in server. You're helpful with new players, and with ghosters and micspam and etc. You have a firm grasp of the rules, and I do fully believe you could handle the role of trusted. Take some time and do come back. You're a valued player in my eyes.

(12-26-2018, 01:41 AM)§4Mother§aNuru§4❤ Wrote: I'm just now seeing this for some reason but here's my input.
While you would be great as a trusted, I don't think you're ready for it just yet mentally.
You just stepped down, for personal reasons, but still. You cannot resign and then turn around and immediately apply for a staff position. It throws the trust out the window. How do we know you won't get trusted and then resign again?
I hope that you keep your time up, and continue to help in server. You're helpful with new players, and with ghosters and micspam and etc. You have a firm grasp of the rules, and I do fully believe you could handle the role of trusted. Take some time and do come back. You're a valued player in my eyes.

Ive realise as Staff you need to be cool calm and collected and at that stage of my life I wasnt up to the task. 

Time is something I defs need to prepare myself for my future here in this server
Ill definitely be more and more active as Ive reach my goal Of 3 weeks and 2 days and at this rate Ill be hitting 5 weeks no time 
^_^ 

And I'll carry on becoming more helpful in any situation.

Thank you Nuru for taking your time and commenting On my post It means alot to me ^_^
Ingame Names 
Resigned