BasicallyIHidInWeirdSpots
Plyco [Image: smile.png]
Left_Shark Plyco
Syrmor
[b]Ply Man[/b]n

Steam ID: 0 :1:235117013

Time Played: 1005 Hours

When First Joined: August 12 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): : I play Monday-Friday after work, around 5-10 PM. Act Time 

Rank Desired:  Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular / Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I believe I've got what it takes to become staff because I know the rules and can provide new comers with any help they need

Why do you want to help the community?: I love the server and all the friends that i had made in it as well. I just want to give back my time to the people that have shown me what friends are for. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Real One Staff Application 
Left_Shark Plyco 2nd Application 
How did you find u - Jumping from server to server Until I found this one

Other: I really want to test myself to the limit and always make sure Im up to date with the rules. There has been a few issues but thats all dew to the fact my laptop not  functioning with the game. I also was on and off during the week considering  being not in the right mind space 

But Im back now and feel confident that Ill be a useful hand in helping everyone out.  And Ill be even more active since my study is over
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

A few days ago you posted about retiring (which you stated in your application, the retiring post has also been deleted) and now are promoting your staff application. I do not see this as the appropriate time to apply for staff seeing as recently you were leaving or talking about leaving.  

I have had very little to no issues with you on the server, and you do well to ask questions about things you are unsure but I feel that you are not ready to become staff yet

Incidents happen to all of us, but the best thing to do is move forward and grow from whatever happened.  

I realize your time was affected by studies, and that you pointed that out is a good sign of growth along with maturity and realizing areas you need to improve. Again, I would have waited till my time was a bit more consistent before applying so that it reflects my own determination. 

If you make it this time my friend, Welcome. If you don't, I'm sure you will the next time once these small issues are resolved. 

See you on the Field Plyco 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-15-2018, 02:40 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -1

A few days ago you posted about retiring (which you stated in your application, the retiring post has also been deleted) and now are promoting your staff application. I do not see this as the appropriate time to apply for staff seeing as recently you were leaving or talking about leaving.  

I have had very little to no issues with you on the server, and you do well to ask questions about things you are unsure but I feel that you are not ready to become staff yet

Incidents happen to all of us, but the best thing to do is move forward and grow from whatever happened.  

I realize your time was affected by studies, and that you pointed that out is a good sign of growth along with maturity and realizing areas you need to improve. Again, I would have waited till my time was a bit more consistent before applying so that it reflects my own determination. 

If you make it this time my friend, Welcome. If you don't, I'm sure you will the next time once these small issues are resolved. 

See you on the Field Plyco 

Thank u voss for your feedback I do understand that I posted that I wanted to retire and wanted to leave after 6 months. Its been a stressful week with exams and other issues as well. Which I can happily provide to you in a chat.
My mind wasnt in the right place when I posted that Up and hope that I didnt hurt anyone with it. If I dont become staff I dont mind ::) Ill provide any help that is needed staff or not. 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I am also going to give you a -1 because of the retiring post. Some things happen that upsets other people or cause problems. I never had any issues with you and if you didn't make a retiring post then my vote would be a +1. Btw i suggest not making threads then deleting them. You're still my friend. And i enjoy playing with you
[Image: giphy.gif]
My concerns are the same as previously stated by others here. That is basically my only issue as well. You cause no issues on the server, follow the rules, and have a good attitude. I am a +0 on this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

It's a shame I don't really have much to add here because Voss pretty much stole the words from out of my mouth here I guess all I can say is keep a positive attitude, don't let your shortcomings define who you are and try again if you don't get it this time.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
-1 Voss pretty much summed it up
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Since your "resigned" thread, you reconsidered and deleted it and decided to create a staff application after it. Particular reason on it? It does cause confusion, stressful or not, its not acceptable. Moving to your actual game behavior via server, you've been highly respectful, taking appropriate actions, friendly, etc. I'll give you a positive one in near future if you stop deleting either threads or resigning once more.
At the moment I am leaning towards a -1 due to recent events.
My reasoning towards this response being the "resignation" thread you recently created then in a haste deleted it and created your third application for Trusted. Thinking about this now, it has brought to mind how you would react come another dispute or such with another server member or perhaps a staff member. Would you write another resignation thread? We don't know. Personally, I do not think you are emotionally stable enough to staff just yet.
Take some time to set yourself straight, keep up your hours, you're improving well and I am proud of how far you have come. You still have obstacles in the way but you are moving through them and hopefully next time you apply you will be ready. Good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Everything has been said.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]