Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a suggest
can we renforce the harassment rule cause no matter how many times i get harassed on the server nothing changes they never get the kick  only one time has that happend i could tell the person harassing me to stop 5 times and nothing would happen only one of the people who harass me have gotten punished i'm. just tired of staff not doing that much. only a couple of the staff acctuly care about harassment and if they see it will follow the guide lines on how to deal  with it.
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Staff are supposed to take harassment very seriously as we as a community don't tolerate harassment. If you see a staff member not handling it properly your best bet would be to report that staff member on the forums or try to get a hold of an Admin directly and inform them of what is happening. Also make sure to inform the staff members that are online at the time as well to assure that they are fully aware of what is happening.

As far are the rules for it goes, recently they have been getting revamped and staff are supposed to be more strict when it comes to harassment and follow those guidelines when dealing with harassment and if they aren't I apologize for that and you should consider reporting them so they get dealt with along with the people who were doing the harassing.
People have different thresholds of what they care about. People talk shit to me all the time, but I don't care, so only when it gets extreme or generally offensive do I do anything about it. There is also so much going on in any given round and a lot more people talking nowadays so its easy to miss something especially if attention isnt called to it. I haven't seen a message to admin chat while playing with you. So you should consider messaging admins or using !report in the future.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I think staff does a great job taking care of harassment because if they didnt the server would not be where it is today or the past couple of years.
(12-15-2018, 09:05 PM)queef commando Wrote: People have different thresholds of what they care about. People talk shit to me all the time, but I don't care, so only when it gets extreme or generally offensive do I do anything about it. There is also so much going on in any given round and a lot more people talking nowadays so its easy to miss something especially if attention isnt called to it. I haven't seen a message to admin chat while playing with you. So you should consider messaging admins or using !report in the future.
i use report and others
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I'll be the first to admit that I'm guilty of not enforcing harassment rules as much as I should. But other aspects of staffing tend to take my attention, so when I'm messaged about harassment while I'm online, it's more of an "I don't realize or I'm not paying attention" thing than an "I'm gonna let this happen because it's funny" thing.

My apologies.

edit: forgot the entire reason i made this until i posted it

I'll try my hardest to correct myself and where my attention should be focused.
(12-15-2018, 09:49 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'll be the first to admit that I'm guilty of not enforcing harassment rules as much as I should. But other aspects of staffing tend to take my attention, so when I'm messaged about harassment while I'm online, it's more of an "I don't realize or I'm not paying attention" thing than an "I'm gonna let this happen because it's funny" thing.

My apologies.

edit: forgot the entire reason i made this until i posted it

I'll try my hardest to correct myself and where my attention should be focused.

This too. If someone is getting legit harassed, I want to stop it. I think a good way to improve on it too is feel free to use asay/the report system any time you feel uncomfortable. Bonus points if you're recording if it's in VC, but if not, then communication between all parties involved is really the best way to be proactive about it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Always good to send an admin message, but staff should also make an effort to learn how to recognize the difference between usual Internet speech and harassment.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I can usually tell from people's reaction on how someone's taking a certain situation, like when I hear you Daegan get really dejected from voice chat that's a really easy cue to pick up on.
Other times if there's like a mutual exchange I take it as you guys are fucking around.
Though the only times I really see you asking for help is when there's no staff on and you go into TTT chat and ask for help, I've gone in the one time I could out of the two I've seen.

When there are staff on though and you're getting uncomfortable I would advise talking in @chat to ask, I used to do that before I got trusted seeing as I used to get harassed like you for similar reasons in the sense we can't help the reason we get targeted. Just a piece of advise from someone that understands where you're coming from.
I am going to be honest people do acutally make fun of him but i never relized tonight til i heard it.Feel bad