Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a suggest
(12-15-2018, 11:56 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: I am going to be honest people do acutally make fun of him but i never relized tonight til i heard it.Feel bad

yes its happend ever since i joined
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
So, I believe I can put my two cents then. A lot of times you have complained to me and a bunch of other staff members like Kuono, Hani, Derp, Lycan, and a few others that I usually play with and whenever you come on. The first thing you do is attack any person that sounded like a girl. You immediately called them traps and all sort of crap. But yes probably some people don't give a fuck, and when other people start calling you an child and annoying, you immediately start shit with them. And constantly asked us to handle the situation. Boi, you did the same shit, you can't expect us to handle something when you're the one that's refusing to acknowledge that you are also harassing even if it's not intentional. Most of the time, you're the one that instigate the problem. Like for example, there was this one time on that train map, you said something like one of the player was harassing you but it was because you called him a retard or you tried to instigate that player to RDM.

So, when I see that you complained about being harassed, I cannot take your seriously considering you also harass people. If you want us to handle situation, well specifically if you want ME, to handle any harassment, you have to stop harassing first. I cannot tolerate having to enforce a rule when you're breaking it as well.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Yikes

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-18-2018, 12:37 AM)duckyy Wrote: So, I believe I can put my two cents then. A lot of times you have complained to me and a bunch of other staff members like Kuono, Hani, Derp, Lycan, and a few others that I usually play with and whenever you come on. The first thing you do is attack any person that sounded like a girl. You immediately called them traps and all sort of crap. But yes probably some people don't give a fuck, and when other people start calling you an child and annoying, you immediately start shit with them. And constantly asked us to handle the situation. Boi, you did the same shit, you can't expect us to handle something when you're the one that's refusing to acknowledge that you are also harassing even if it's not intentional. Most of the time, you're the one that instigate the problem. Like for example, there was this one time on that train map, you said something like one of the player was harassing you but it was because you called him a retard or you tried to instigate that player to RDM.

So, when I see that you complained about being harassed, I cannot take your seriously considering you also harass people. If you want us to handle situation, well specifically if you want ME, to handle any harassment, you have to stop harassing first. I cannot tolerate having to enforce a rule when you're breaking it as well.

everyone on the server calls most of the girls traps also I don't act on the first time they bother me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-18-2018, 05:29 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 12:37 AM)duckyy Wrote: So, I believe I can put my two cents then. A lot of times you have complained to me and a bunch of other staff members like Kuono, Hani, Derp, Lycan, and a few others that I usually play with and whenever you come on. The first thing you do is attack any person that sounded like a girl. You immediately called them traps and all sort of crap. But yes probably some people don't give a fuck, and when other people start calling you an child and annoying, you immediately start shit with them. And constantly asked us to handle the situation. Boi, you did the same shit, you can't expect us to handle something when you're the one that's refusing to acknowledge that you are also harassing even if it's not intentional. Most of the time, you're the one that instigate the problem. Like for example, there was this one time on that train map, you said something like one of the player was harassing you but it was because you called him a retard or you tried to instigate that player to RDM.

everyone on the server calls most of the girls traps also I don't act on the first time they bother me
Doesn’t make it right chief - context
As much as I agree this is a problem we shouldn't just focus it on one person. I for one get harrassed for a multitude of things, so I think we should work more towards an overall fix and not just for one person. And it isn't even just us two, a ton of the female players have it bad too