Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go Again (Trusted App)
+1 When I'm playing with you, you're a huge help to me and staff also you know the rules and your suspicions help us catch things so definitely deserve this. Good Luck Avi.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 Great staff member, great person, easy decision.
+1 avi has always been helpful at keeping things calm 
Noot Noot
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

you're extremely helpful whenever you are on and seem to really want to help the server I think you'd make a good staff member and it's definitely worth it to make you trusted.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I believe that you’d make a great trusted. You know the rules and everything. When I’m with you, you’re always a good player. So it’s a +1 from me
[Image: giphy.gif]
From my experience with Avi on TTT I think she would easily fit in as PH Trusted. She has done a hell of a job on TTT as staff. Knows how to handle situations very well, is always calm, knows the rules, and is always on top of the reports. In my eyes she is more than capable of transferring that over to PH. +1 good luck!!
+1
She's a meme queen.
She knows the rules.
She's super helpful and friendly, and keeps the server fun and calm.
She has a good head on her shoulders.
Already has experience in this community with staffing.
What more is there to say?
Shes a great player 1+ Everyone has said there part - Ill be happy see u become staff on here ^_^ Best of luck friend
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Ive played with you once to get a full Idea how you"ll staff -Your fun and enjoyable and hope u get staff 1+
+1 tho now that 3 of the 5?? active PH mods +1 it may be redundant

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon