Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Question?
Very simple here I was just wondering if The Thing map is in rotation? If not, can it be added?

The map had some of my finest memories within it, along with Lost Temple which I have seen on the server but never played.

Thanks you
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
They should add it back if it isn't in rotation anymore. I had some great memories on there too
The Thing is an ok map, has some pretty alright Little mechanics going for it, not too sure why it wouldn't be in rotation, since i seem to remember it being on here. Theres only one thing i can think of that would cause issues but i have never seen it done in actual gameplay.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I made a thread on this map a while ago: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-outpost31
(12-19-2018, 11:06 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I made a thread on this map a while ago: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-outpost31

Well I am sad now :c
I don't remember those issues when I used to play it.. Well anyway has anyone heard of Trappy Cottage? That is another classic map and really fun for traitors/innocents.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Oh that The Thing map, thought we were talking about the other one. Ya, The Outpost caused many problems and was a pretty annoying map overall.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I remembered it was called outpost before it was linked by laced. Every single time I loaded into that map, a quarter of player models were invisible for no reason, no other map caused the issue at the time.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy