Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons staff award for February!
Hello all of dink. Today, February 14th 2017, I am continuing what I call "Tons Staff award". I will be giving it once a month  to staff which I believe put in the time and effort to make sure the community is an enjoyable and fun place to be apart of. 

This months Top staff I chose for how acitve she is. I can't name one day where I don't see her on. She is also extremely unbiased when it comes to handling reports. Also the friendliest to all guests. She knows how to put up with people that we would be begging to gag. I can't think of a better recipiant of this months reward.

This months Top Staff award presented by Tons is given to @"❤ Miss Mari ❤" . Congrats! 

I hope this inspires other staff to realize how much of the community really cares for what you guys are doing and we hope you keep up the good work and strive to do excellent! See you next month!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Well thank you tons ^^, ill make sure to keep working my hardest!
Dont look so blue
GG mari
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Good Job @"Mari" you deserve this.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Do the people you choose not get rewards? Like oh I don't know..some of the mass amount of points you have?
(02-14-2017, 02:36 PM)Lycan Wrote: Do the people you choose not get rewards? Like oh I don't know..some of the mass amount of points you have?

Staff doesn't work that hard Lycan, they don't deserve my filthy points. - Tons.
(02-14-2017, 02:58 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 02:36 PM)Lycan Wrote: Do the people you choose not get rewards? Like oh I don't know..some of the mass amount of points you have?

Staff doesn't work that hard Lycan, they don't deserve my filthy points. - Tons.

He won't know how hard we work because he isn't staff..
(02-14-2017, 03:16 PM)Lycan Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 02:58 PM)Fozzy Wrote:

He won't know how hard we work because he isn't staff..

Are you sure about that Lycan ?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(02-14-2017, 03:17 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Are you sure about that Lycan ?

Mistakes were made @"Lycan"
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Congratulations mate

And I have the gay ass user forum tag lol