Promotion App
Ingame Name: Savage Alert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155888379

Time Played: 928 hours

When First Joined: 01-09-2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday, 5-10pm

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I think you should promote me because iv been with the server for a really long time. I am ready to help more and more people and I feel like I should be able to move up in the ranks. Iv done a lot as a test mod and I feel that I can do more as a moderator.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love the community and its one of the best prop hunt servers I have ever seen. The players are the best and so is the staff team. I want to help more with the server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
I got it almost a year ago. (couldn't find link 

How did you find us?: I found this server almost a year ago and I have been playing on it ever since helping players that needed help. I saw the potential in this server so I kept playing and playing.

Other: I was gone the past week but it was for family emergency. I'm back and ready to help players. I'm also really happy to be back. Hope you can accept me. 
-1 on many things rn
1) we have no clue who you are
2) you just recently appeared out of no where
3) you banned 2 people with no proof and switched maps twice for no reason I’ve heard
4) I’m pretty sure you made those hours up

I’m sorry but you just can’t appear out of no where and apply for staff with fake hours

Game tracker shows that’s you just got back on the server today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
No one has any idea who you are
And you don't even meet the requirments
you did this is in the past as your only other post is a promotion post
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 I have no idea who you are and clearly from the little Ive seen tonight, you have no grasp of the rules. The two bans, map change, not handling racism, telling people the wrong rules, etc (I could go on). Establish yourself in the community and learn the rules before I will give you a plus one
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
So.. you bought TMod a year ago and applied immediately after buying it and you come back after months of being gone and try to reapply? Naw fam. Nobody knows who you are.

This is your denied App from last time https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...motion-App
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

I'd say you're a questionable character at best and for the small amount of time you were on you changed maps, openly let people say inappropriate things on server and banned 2 people with zero evidence to back it up, also it seems like you tried doing something like this a year ago and disappeared after you got denied that shows a level of immaturity I'm not okay with having for the moderator position it's basically a child going limp in a grocery store after their mommy didn't get them the candy they wanted making you a moderator would be a terrible thing to do.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
None of the current staff know who you are.
You do not know the rules, as that's been apparent as you banned without proof on hand.
You need to relearn the rules and learn the people in the community.
I feel if you try and come on with other staff, we will help you learn how to use your tmod properly, and the new rules we have.
I have been on the server for nearly a year now, and I have never seen you before nor do I know of any staff that have known you since then. You cannot randomly just ban people for things like racism while letting other people being racist, you cannot change maps randomly just because you have the power to do so, you do not know how to follow/apply the rules, and I believe you do not have enough hours of experience especially recently on the server to apply for moderator.

I feel with the two random bans and map changes that granting you moderator would only cause chaos with random bans, punishments, and map changes with exploitation going forward. If you are serious about becoming moderator I suggest you do the following:

1) Do NOT randomly ban people, especially when you are letting others get away with the same thing
2) Learn the current rules and protocols to keep the server fun and easy for everyone involved
3) Do not take an extended leave of absence and expect an advancement in rank
4) Get to know the server community and staff members
5) Learn how to communicate, communication is key to keeping a server like this up and running for this long
6) Do not lie, no one hear knows you, you say you have been gone a week but Gametracker says otherwise.

If you are serious about becoming moderator in the future, we are willing to work with you with teaching and explaining the rules and applications that are involved with the role as well as your current role.

Until future notice, -1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I've been here for 6 months. I've seen you only one time, you haven't been on since. We have changed the rules a lot and have added new staff and the player base has changed a lot. You haven't been on since I was a new Trusted. You need to get yourself reacquainted with the player base, get to know our current staff members, relearn and learn the new rules and the illegal spots, ect. You can't ban people without evidence and you cannot switch maps to ones you like if you don't like the current one. After you've had some time back and the player base knows you along with staff and you improve, even as a dtmod I'd happily give you a +1.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 Havent meet you before..... Will it be alright if You could do a introduction as people like me wont have a clue who u r. I would also Like to ask As it seems you have been Vac Ban .... I couldnt open up your last app >???^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member