Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Application for trusted Part 4
(01-30-2019, 01:16 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to change my answer to a +1 because you are helpful on the server. You help out on the server and on the forums by making ban requests and by pinging on-call staff in the discord. I believe you can balance out all the servers you play on and not instantly hop to a different server (sometimes in desperate times). Good luck my guy :D

Thank u for your comment Kasumi ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

I think it's definitely worth it to give you trusted as you're extremely helpful when on server and have done your best to help the server in the ways you can.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(01-30-2019, 11:29 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: +1

I think it's definitely worth it to give you trusted as you're extremely helpful when on server and have done your best to help the server in the ways you can.

Thank you Demonlink
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Ever since you went undercover to deal with a couple of troublemakers, many eyes have been on you. We have made it clear that you are not to do something like that ever again for your own safety as your account got temporarily hacked. When your account was recovered I admired that you wanted to help the server.

You have gotten more active with ban requests and helping out throughout the server, all the ask is that you do not overstretch yourself over the several communities in Dink's that you are a part of and become overwhelmed and wiped out. Stay cool around here and I believe you will not have any problems. +1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm hesitant to do this based on events in the past.. I'm gonna give you trusted for now, as it seems you have the support of most everyone currently. I appreciate the time you are putting into the server and the lengths you are going to be helpful to the players. I hope that your intent is good and that you plan to stick with my community.