Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not this guy again. (Yeezy's Trusted app)
I am a +0 as well. You do have staffing experience and know/follow the rules. Even though you did resign I believe you did maintain a presence on the discord and forums. I say, get to know the community better and you will be an easy +1 in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I have heard many good things about you from a bunch of people from when you were staff and its obvious that you know the rules and can handle the server.
I can see the concern from other members of the community worrying about if you will stay or resign again but I also know that life happens and you need to do what is best for you and the fact that you resigned should not be held against you considering you posted your resignation in February of 2018. (resignation https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...esignation )
I would like to see more time on server before giving a +1 as there are a new staff, a ton of new members and people don't really know you.
This is one of the few moments where I'll give a +0
I know for a fact that you're an amazing staff member. I worked with you as a Mod. But I do know that not many people know you and you know just as well as I do that knowing the community is half the battle. Keep your time up and get some activity in the discord and you'll be golden.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I'm going to go ahead and +1 this.
Here's why;
You are an excellent staff member, or was.
You are an extreme help when im on by myself, as the other day you tookcare of recording ghosters so Icould handle the massive amount of trolls in server voice chat.
You do know the rules.
You've been working on being active and are showing you're ready to rededicate yourself.
You catch things quickly.
You have all the requirements.
There's a lot of reason to promote you honestly.
+0 because I don’t think I’ve played with you much and I’m not sure how you would handle situations
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1

you're pretty helpful while on server and know how to handle yourself while just coming back usually can be a negative I think you show that you have an interest in the community again and believe you'll stay, you seem like you'll be a very competent staff member.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]