Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dong TMod app #2
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 442 hours

When First Joined: February of 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday: 4:30pm EST to 11pm.  Weekends: anytime, basically all day long

Sponsor(s): @Laced Xanax 

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I find myself on sometimes when no other staff are on and my abilities as Trusted are limited in terms of what I'm able to do to RDMers. The most I can do right now is add a million slays basically and then make a ban requests, but with TMod powers I would be able to karma ban them to ensure they can't continue. Being able to teleport players that are stuck is another big thing I've ran into when no one else is on I can't really do anything. As for my performance with handling trolls/doing reports I believe that I handle them accordingly and dish out the proper punishments. Since my last application I have for sure built a more concrete understanding of the rules as some of them had changed since I last played. Me being able to see both sides of an argument and not put any bias into it is a big trait that I possess and I feel like it improves my staffing overall.

Why you want to help the community: I've been in the Dinkleberg family for nearly a year now and it is safe to say that being apart of this community is the best gaming experience I have ever had. I want new players to be able to experience the fun and friendly environment I started with when I first joined without them having to deal with the constant trolls and rdmers. I've never had such memorable experiences on anything internet related..  I just want to give back to because I want to be able to play as long as possible and ensure that other players have a great experience without having to deal with bs.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no I have not

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4210

How did you find us?: @Gabe and @Summer told me about this server and it sounded fun, so I thought I would give it a try.

Other: I feel like I have improved significantly since my last TMod app. I have a better understanding of the rules, I've handled reports more effectively and taken up more of them in general. Haven't really had the opportunity to make anymore ban requests though because I'm usually on when the Mods are, but all in all I hope you all think my performance has improved as well and I am all for constructive criticism. I love you all.
Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation. Well, let's start from the beginning.

Nah, just kidding. I'm sponsoring dong because I genuinely think he has improved a lot since his last application, snatching up reports and handling them without bias. Knows the rules quite well, and knows how to separate fun from serious times. He's got everything that's required of a good staff member, and more.

+1, good luck bro.

edit: something didnt load properly
+1
Ding Ding Dong is wonderful, he's funny, he makes playing TTT so much more fun when there's a few people on, he's on all the time, reliable, responsible, he enforces the rules accordingly and sometimes takes reports before I can even get to them.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Dong, though I haven't been on as often as I used to be, the times I've been on with you I've seen you've definitely improved from the last application. 
I've seen you become more decisive and get a good hang of the rules so I think you can become a good tmod.

Something I want to note, if things get rough you should take a step back. Seeing what I saw in discord was kind of alarming but I'm giving it to you that you may have been going through something stressful at the time so it's not a big deal. That was the only time I saw you kind of explode like that but it doesn't sway me from thinking that you are ready for the position.

+1
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I think you've improved a lot since your last app and took people's advice on how to improve. With that being said, I think tmod would be a good fit for you to continue to grow as a staff member, and I think you would handle it well. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I think you'll make a great Test Mod because you know how to make the server both TTT and the discord fun and you know how to make people laugh. You make everything enjoyable for everyone. Good Luck Ding Dong :D +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
well since he said he will pay me if I gave him a 1+ Imma chuck 2 1+ Up 

kidding ) This player has the maturity and character of a Test Mod and defs deserve it

Best Of luck mate ^_^ Hopefully will see u in PropHunt sometime without  Gabe and them on
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 knows the rules very well and would be a great tmod
+1 is a wonderful person and already a great staff member i think he'd be a great tmod.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Approved. We think you've made a lot of progress since your last app. You do a lot more reports, and are pretty knowledgeable about most of the rules. The only advice for the future we have is to sometimes take a step back and relax when things are starting to get you tilted. Otherwise keep up the good work.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]