Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Hitreg
The new hitreg is really garbage. Shots register even less then the former hitreges. Also anyone with a high ping becomes a god. People get shot around corners and its just all together garbage. We should really go back to the hitreg before this one.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Months old, but yeah. It garbo.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I have to agree, while it was good for awhile, it's pretty garbo at this point. The ping issue/no texture issue/etc. have made it pretty useless.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Well we were looking into it.. *shrug*
Not sure where that stands

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
To add to this, the ping issue will only be fixed by adding a ping cap on the server (since hit reg is registered clientside for where the person see's them, which causes you to shoot someone from around a corner with high ping). That raises the question, lose players over a ping cap? Not the best option.

The other thing to address is the no texture issues. If a player is missing textures, they can shoot through props/objects (essentially exploiting the addon by lack of textures). Now that's easier to address, simply do what other servers do and add a screengrabber that allows you to see people missing textures (leyscreengrab does this and is made by the same person that makes leyhitreg). Idk if we could consider that exploiting if they're missing textures and using that to shoot people through props?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
with the hit reg i agree something needs to be done but i feel it would be silly to add a ping cap as we have at the very least 20 regulars that play with high ping.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I know like lean and a few others have been here forever with a high ping

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Maybe if you nerds weren't using broken playermodels and jumping so much you would get better hit reg. But ya for real i have weird issues with it as well, ill blast someone with many rounds in the head and have gotten a few confirmed reports were someone said they should of died and saw blood come from themselves when i shoot them. Shooting someone who is at 2 health and getting hits on both sides but not counting is pretty annoying.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd6zt68ig3dzfu...M.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m3z0g96vntlbjw...M.mp4?dl=0

Jetpacks
[Image: 727.gif]