Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove and Replace the Dance Gun
Can you guys please crop your quotes down?

As far as the suggestion itself, don't really care for it. It's pretty annoying at times, and was supposedly added to replace the knife like Xanax touched up on. If game crashes are an issue for some, I don't think it should be kept on the server. But otherwise I don't really have an opinion on it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Went ahead and removed it, don't want too much insta kill and certainly don't want multiple insta kills out of 1 weapon. Also any crashiness for anyone is a red flag for me.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...=dance+gun
I like the dance gun but I kinda agree with Xanax.

Perhaps it’s an idea to let the “beam” that it shoots, stay longer visible (Let’s say 5 seconds.) to give inno’s a chance to see where the shot came from since all the OHK have a weakness/flaw. The knife leaves DNA, AWP you can pinpoint the location where it got shot from due to the sound, plus you can get DNA. The dance gun on the other hand doesn’t really have any, apart from the beam you see for half a second.

I don’t know if this is even a possibility. Nor do I know if it’s even possible to fix the exploits. If it is possible, I would like to see the dance gun stay.
Greetings, 
Swartsy