Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Staff Application.
(02-11-2019, 06:06 PM)happy Wrote: I think your  coming off as a little defensive here, but I'll add onto this. you sir are being a bit of a hypocrite getting upset about voss "accusation", but your accusing our staff team of being inactive when we have some staff team members on everyday for at least an hour a day. Just because we don't no life the server as hard as others to the point of being on almost 24/7 doesn't mean we are inactive. We are human, we have lives, we do this as volunteers when we have time to do it. Now you did not state anywhere in your app that you know you don't meet any requirements all you said was your hours and that you'll have more by time this app is decided upon. Being staff doesn't show you care about the community and when you have no time especially under a month in a community like right now and you immediately apply for staff it can and will to some people come off as "gunning for power"

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm stating these things off of what I've seen and what I've been told by many other players. 

I've also stated that I understand you have lives and I understand you can't be on 24/7 all I'm simply trying to say is we need you guys on a little bit more than you already are.

Me applying for staff as soon as I did can be taken in many ways, Such as caring for the community and wanting to help it flourish!

Images below provide evidence to back my claim. I have stated I don't meet many of the requirements and that I understand you have lives and can't always be on. 

[Image: Capture.JPG1.JPG?width=441&height=180][Image: 2.JPG?width=441&height=24][Image: unknown.png?width=441&height=99] [EDIT] : I even added part of a conversation I had with some of your fellow staff members on Discord. I've said it countless times. I understand you have lives. But all I'm asking is that you guys come on a Little more.
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]
Dear Magnus,

You haven't been a part of the community long enough to understand how things work here. Staff do not have to be on 24/7 because we have donors who are on regularly that help us (the staff) maintain order on the server. We all have lives and take the opportunity to be staff seriously, that is why I was so "harsh" with you.  I personally would not give my own approval for someone who I believe will cause more issues for the community than help solve problems.

MANY of your answers inside your application caused me to wonder if you would be more of a hinderance than a help to the community as staff. At this time, you are not qualified nor are you ready to become part of the Dinkleberg's staff team, we have rules you are not familiar with and requirements that you do not meet at this time.

If you see issues with Donors or player violating rules here's the steps you should follow:
For donor https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports  be sure to follow the format
For player violating rules excessively such as Ghosting or Hacking and using inappropriate words or slangs https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests follow the format here

Be sure you have adequate evidence to support your claim. That's a good place to start. If you want to help the community, then show us that you really desire to help the community.

Show the community that you have what it takes to become a Trusted staff member.

Edit: Familiarize yourself with this section as it has the information you will need to become successful staff member
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25
(02-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Magnus Wratheon Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 06:06 PM)happy Wrote: I think your  coming off as a little defensive here, but I'll add onto this. you sir are being a bit of a hypocrite getting upset about voss "accusation", but your accusing our staff team of being inactive when we have some staff team members on everyday for at least an hour a day. Just because we don't no life the server as hard as others to the point of being on almost 24/7 doesn't mean we are inactive. We are human, we have lives, we do this as volunteers when we have time to do it. Now you did not state anywhere in your app that you know you don't meet any requirements all you said was your hours and that you'll have more by time this app is decided upon. Being staff doesn't show you care about the community and when you have no time especially under a month in a community like right now and you immediately apply for staff it can and will to some people come off as "gunning for power"

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm stating these things off of what I've seen and what I've been told by many other players. 

I've also stated that I understand you have lives and I understand you can't be on 24/7 all I'm simply trying to say is we need you guys on a little bit more than you already are.

Me applying for staff as soon as I did can be taken in many ways, Such as caring for the community and wanting to help it flourish!

Images below provide evidence to back my claim. I have stated I don't meet many of the requirements and that I understand you have lives and can't always be on. 

[Image: Capture.JPG1.JPG?width=441&height=180][Image: 2.JPG?width=441&height=24][Image: unknown.png?width=441&height=99] [EDIT] : I even added part of a conversation I had with some of your fellow staff members on Discord. I've said it countless times. I understand you have lives. But all I'm asking is that you guys come on a Little more.
Plenty of us are active. The majority of us have consistent or near consistent time on server. And Avi definitely has consistent time along with happy and they staff two servers. Being staff here doesn't have any time requirements. A lot of us are adults and have jobs, school, families. It's volunteering and there are more than enough to have someone on almost all the time. There is an On-Call role the majority of us have to get us on server is we are needed.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
One last thing/question you listed SynergyRoleplay as a server you staffed, but the only staff app on there from you was denied. So please clarify why you listed it or if we are missing something here.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-11-2019, 06:43 PM)happy Wrote: One last thing/question you listed SynergyRoleplay as a server you staffed, but the only staff app on there from you was denied. So please clarify why you listed it or if we are missing something here.

The staff app was denied, But after a talk with the Owner I was accepted. 

Clearly he didn't update the app.

Thanks again :D
Obviously denied but I'll leave this app open for a little while longer so you can get suggestions and tips for how to improve.

You can reapply March 12th.
(02-11-2019, 06:40 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Dear Magnus,

You haven't been a part of the community long enough to understand how things work here. Staff do not have to be on 24/7 because we have donors who are on regularly that help us (the staff) maintain order on the server. We all have lives and take the opportunity to be staff seriously, that is why I was so "harsh" with you.  I personally would not give my own approval for someone who I believe will cause more issues for the community than help solve problems.

MANY of your answers inside your application caused me to wonder if you would be more of a hinderance than a help to the community as staff. At this time, you are not qualified nor are you ready to become part of the Dinkleberg's staff team, we have rules you are not familiar with and requirements that you do not meet at this time.

If you see issues with Donors or player violating rules here's the steps you should follow:
For donor https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports  be sure to follow the format
For player violating rules excessively such as Ghosting or Hacking and using inappropriate words or slangs https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests follow the format here

Be sure you have adequate evidence to support your claim. That's a good place to start. If you want to help the community, then show us that you really desire to help the community.

Show the community that you have what it takes to become a Trusted staff member.

Edit: Familiarize yourself with this section as it has the information you will need to become successful staff member
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

(02-11-2019, 06:41 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Magnus Wratheon Wrote:

Plenty of us are active. The majority of us have consistent or near consistent time on server. And Avi definitely has consistent time along with happy and they staff two servers. Being staff here doesn't have any time requirements. A lot of us are adults and have jobs, school, families. It's volunteering and there are more than enough to have someone on almost all the time. There is an On-Call role the majority of us have to get us on server is we are needed.

I'm up to the point to where I'm not going to clarify this anymore.
I have stated for a good 100+ times today.

I understand you have lives, I'm not asking you to be on 24/7.
All I'm asking is that you're on a (LITTLE) bit more. I'm not asking for much. 

Thanks again for your feedback.

(02-11-2019, 06:55 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Obviously denied but I'll leave this app open for a little while longer so you can get suggestions and tips for how to improve.

You can reapply March 12th.

I knew it was going to be denied, But thank you anyways for taking a look into my application!

I'll be excited to reapply!!!
can we lock this
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
-1 from me as well. The community has barely if any clue of who you are and you do not reach the minimum requirements to be considered for staff at this time. Take the feedback and try again at a later date when you at the very least reach the minimum requirements.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army