Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Staff Application.
Ingame Name: Magnus Wratheon
Previously known as 

T.w² |Dauntless
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95492178

Time Played:  11 hours at the time of this application, Will have more by the time of acceptance or denial.

When First Joined: Nov 24, 2018 11:00 AM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
I will play whenever truly, I normally play Garry's Mod a good 7-8 hours per day.
Time zone: US:Eastern.

Rank Desired: In all honesty, Any rank I can get. Server needs active staff.

Current Rank: Newbie? Soon to be Member.

What can you do to help the community?: 
What can I do to help the community? 
First off with my immense amount of staff experience I believe I can help the server to the best of my ability regardless of staff rank.
I can be extremely active, Helpful, Caring and fair. I can be funny and weird and a bit stupid but serious when the situation requires.
I can be there when it's of utmost importance, I can provide fun and security, I can provide a wonderful service if given the chance.
I can be extremely loyal, Friendly and a bit douchey at times.

Previous servers I've staffed.
Definitive Networks : RANK: Deputy Server Manager.
Reason why I am no longer staff, I quit because of the way higher management was ruining the community.
DSNW : Moderator.
Reason why I'm no longer staff, Server died and is currently being revived as an Arma 3 community.
TangoWorldWide : Trial Moderator.
Reason why I'm no longer staff, Server was slowly dying and I saw no point in me staying.
StonedGiraffe : Moderator.
Reason why I'm no longer staff, Owner locked the server and kept it locked, Asked him why. He ignored me and everyone else.
MesaGaming : Admin.
Reason why I'm no longer staff, Got bored and tired of doing everything on my own.
SynergyRoleplay : Admin.
Reason why I'm no longer staff, Got fired for yelling at the Owner. (In my defense he was a twit.)

This isn't even half of the servers I've staffed on.
No I am not gloating/bragging. I'm just pointing out I have more than enough experience.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
In all honesty? I want to get back into staff on Garry's Mod. 
I enjoy the interactions with other people, I enjoy the conversations and the weird jokes.
I want to help this community because I don't see many active staff. 
Only staff member that is actually active by what I've seen is Kasumi (P.S. Ya'll gotta promote her. She works her ass off for ya'll.)
Due to the lack of active staff the server has been left in the hands of Donors, And a good portion of these Donors abuse the living hell out of their powers, They don't understand things correctly and the over react to situations or just flat out abuse.
The server needs active staff, Staff that can be mature and serious, But also fun and immature at the same time.
I can be that staff member if given the chance. 
I want to see this community thrive, Within the little time I've been here I've made countless friends and a few enemies, And I'm starting to enjoy this server more and more! I want to help with everything I got!
So please if you will, Allow me the chance to prove myself regardless of the lack of requirements.

Yes, I know I don't meet many of the requirements and I apologize for that.
But this is urgent, I'm asking for a simple chance otherwise you'll start losing a good portion of your player base due to the abusive donors and the minges and ghosters that run freely through the server. I don't want to watch another community die.
If you decide to deny my application I will completely understand. But please if you deny me then have a long chat with the rest of the PH staff so they get on more. Yes, I understand they have lives. But I'm sure they can take some of their time to get on the server, Otherwise why are they staff???

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
No I have not. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No I have not.
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 

Other: If you give me a chance, You have my word you will never regret it.

Have a nice day and thank you for looking at my application! 
It will be a -1 for me because of the following reasons:
1) You need 60+ hours on the server
2) You need to be at least active in the community (discord and forums)
3) You need a introduction on the forums

There are times where you do mic spam by yelling in your mic and you also say some sexual things on the server. Even though you are helpful on the server there are requirements you MUST have to be Trusted. If Donors are causing a problem then that's when you ping PH On-Call Staff on the discord server so an available staff member can get on but if none can get on then that's when you gather evidence (video/screenshot) and you post a ban request or a donor abuse thread.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-11-2019, 09:03 AM)Kasumi Wrote: It will be a -1 for me because of the following reasons:
1) You need 60+ hours on the server
2) You need to be at least active in the community (discord and forums)
3) You need a introduction on the forums

There are times where you do mic spam by yelling in your mic and you also say some sexual things on the server. Even though you are helpful on the server there are requirements you MUST have to be Trusted. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications
Thank you for your honesty and feedback!

Yes, I will admit I mic spam and I say sexual things but those are to my friends and they're merely jokes. If you take offense to those I will happily stop!

I have made an Introduction!
I have more than a month in the community!
I have an active membership on the Discord
I will be extremely active in the community!!

So only thing I need to work on currently is the hours!

Once again, Thank you for your honesty and feedback!  :D
I barely know you magnus which im sorry doesnt make for good staff , improve your times on the server discord & forums but for now -1
(02-11-2019, 09:13 AM)[pink]Corrilly Wrote: I barely  know  you  magnus  which im sorry  doesnt make  for good staff , improve  your  times on the server   discord  & forums  but  for now  -1

Thank you for your feedback and honesty!!
I will work on your suggestions!  :D
TLDR, who TF are you? -1

....I hope this was a joke.
(02-11-2019, 09:17 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: TLDR, who TF are you? -1

....I hope this was a joke.

I'm not surprised you don't remember me, I has been a few months but I sure remember you! 
My previous name was Dauntless!

This wasn't a joke, But I appreciate the feedback!
-1 (7min)
I really don’t think 11 hours of server time counts as an active month or near the 60 minimum requirement. With your resume I’m sure you agree yourself that there a several reasons why you would want more time in the server and with the other staff.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So you met me a few months ago but only have 11hrs in server? You've had plenty of time to hit the staff minimum hours if that's true. If you were active on the forums and discord you would of already known the minimum requirements. -1 still stands for me, get some more time.
(02-11-2019, 09:21 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: -7min
I really don’t think 11 hours of server time counts as an active month or near the 60 minimum requirement. With your resume I’m sure you agree yourself that there a several reasons why you would want more time in the server and with the other staff.

I only now created a Forum account because I truly wish to help, I saw no point in making one in the past.

Yes, 11 hours doesn't count as active for a month or anywhere near the 60 minimum.

Yes, I believe I should have more time. But my lack of hours will not change how I staff, That I can assure you.

Thanks for your feedback and honesty!

(02-11-2019, 09:23 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: So you met me a few months ago but only have 11hrs in server? You've had plenty of time to hit the staff minimum hours if that's true. If you were active on the forums and discord you would of already known the minimum requirements. -1 still stands for me, get some more time.

I had previously deleted Garry's Mod to make room for other games but reinstalled it a month ago. 
So that's why I haven't met the requirements.

I just recently join the Discord and Forums to help my chances on the application and to get more in touch with the community to show who I am!

Once again, Thanks for your feedback and honesty!