Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Alora's 2nd Tmod Application
With you bind posting, I change my answer to a +1 because you're more than capable in all other feilds and that was one of my concerns. As well with the arguing thing, maybe it's just that we butt heads, and I apologize for that.
You can easily fix the recording issue, as I've stated, so a giant big FAT PLUS ONE TO MY LIL BEAN ALORARLLORALLRORA
Sorry for the late reply: Personally I haven't seen you use any inappropriate binds and the screenshot shows you got rid of the ones you did have. And for the recordings, if your computer can't handle something like OBS or Fraps, just record demos through gmod and post them to your workshop. I made a tutorial on how to do this a little while ago and I'll probably make a new one soon since there's some info missing. Anyways, whenever I'm on with you, your always on top of things and handle situations pretty well. +1 from me.
Approved. The #1 quality in a staff member I look for is activity, and you've shown unwavering support to my server. Excited to have you as a test mod