Unban Request
(01-18-2019, 04:10 AM)happy Wrote: like Scoovie said this is a big oof. Yes, the goal is to make people believe your inno, but that doesn't mean putting sus on your t-buddies. -1

Why can I not do that? The best way to convince people you're innocent is to separate yourself from the actual traitors. Notice I that I said "I had a HUNCH" Not "they ARE Traitors"

(01-18-2019, 03:54 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1 Gave all his t buddies away on the server. Find it funny how you accuse me of being disrespectful but you come on with a name of "Fuck Admins" Go to bed bud.

Read the disclaimer

(01-18-2019, 04:14 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 04:11 AM)Fuck Admins Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 03:54 AM)✩Hani Wrote: Ok I captured you literally calling out all the traitors here

When you joined today the first thing you did was say "shut the fuck up bitch" when i was talking to someone, so I'm going to honestly ignore everything under other.

#1 Why are you in a discord call with another person playing the server. Isn't that ghosting
#2 Nobody got hurt

#1 no
#2 saying "just a prank bro" doesn't work here
I didn't get the chance. I was banned unfairly lmao
It's one thing to be inno just say you have a hunch with random names (provided you're not kosing them without reason or ghosting with someone who knows who the ts are) but doing that for all your t buddies accurately is at minimum teaming. Unless a t buddy arranges/agrees to stage something with you then that is a no no. -1

Also, by saying you have a hunch the innos could take it as sus and sus people can be killed upon overtime so it is approaching indirect false kos territory.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yeah uh no, not cool to do. Unban denied for obvious callout of tbuddies in video

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon