Unban Request
DISCLAIMER: MY NAME HAS NO BAD INTENTIONS. IT'S JUST MY NAME

Ingame Name:  Fuck Admins

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38111415

Who Banned You: Burrito Bowl

Reason For Ban: "Good job" refer to image here https://imgur.com/a/mAODDR6

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: To be quite frank. I should've never been banned in the first place. Whilst playing, When I was a traitor. The other night while burrito was moderating, I called out a list of people in the server that were traitors and some innocents with random variables. My exact words for calling out this list would be " I have a HUNCH that Sally, Sue Joe and Bill are traitors" Notice the careful choice of language. I am saying they COULD be traitors. But I'm not saying they ARE traitors. 
I did this last night for about 2 hours. Burrito didn't have a problem with it then.

Then I started playing today and played for a total of 3 rounds before I was banned.  I did the same thing today as I did last night. The final round was on my traitor round and I was banned before the round was even over. To my knowledge, my traitor buddies were NOT RDM'd as a result of what I said. So if no one was hurt. Then why the punishment?

Note: In Trouble and Terrorist Town, the whole premise of being a traitor is to deceive other players who are not traitors into believing you are an innocent. So why would I be punished for trying to make myself look like an innocent, when the game wants you to play like that.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: After being banned, I tried to get a hold of an admin but I rather found burrito on steam and attempted to talk to him. I've played a LOT of hours of Gmod. Over 8000's hours to be exact.  However I haven't played very long on here. Nor do I know how this community is ran or it's attitude towards behavior. But I have met very few moderators or admins that are disrespectful, name callers or instigators. Ever since playing on this community, I have met nothing but hostility and rudeness from Burrito Bowl. In the steam messages linked here https://imgur.com/a/k7nHWix He called me dumb and a dumbass and In game said "I was retarded." I know some people will say "stop being a sissy" or "Thicken your skin". I wouldn't care if a random player said that however, with Burrito being a moderator, more so a Representative of the community. It doesn't give me nor the other new players on the server, a good outlook on the community that is here. 
Ok I captured you literally calling out all the traitors here

When you joined today the first thing you did was say "shut the fuck up bitch" when i was talking to someone, so I'm going to honestly ignore everything under other.

-1 Gave all his t buddies away on the server. Find it funny how you accuse me of being disrespectful but you come on with a name of "Fuck Admins" Go to bed bud.
You literally called out your T buddies one by one, twice and the sad part is an inno who was barricaded in the room with me almost rdmed me because of it. Why you did it, I don't know. It was uncalled for.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
That's what I call a big ooof.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
like Scoovie said this is a big oof. Yes, the goal is to make people believe your inno, but that doesn't mean putting sus on your t-buddies. -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-18-2019, 03:54 AM)✩Hani Wrote: Ok I captured you literally calling out all the traitors here

When you joined today the first thing you did was say "shut the fuck up bitch" when i was talking to someone, so I'm going to honestly ignore everything under other.

#1 Why are you in a discord call with another person playing the server. Isn't that ghosting
#2 Nobody got hurt

(01-18-2019, 03:59 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
You literally called out your T buddies one by one, twice and the sad part is an inno who was barricaded in the room with me almost rdmed me because of it. Why you did it, I don't know. It was uncalled for.

You didn't get RDM'd. No one was hurt
(01-18-2019, 04:11 AM)Fuck Admins Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 03:54 AM)✩Hani Wrote: Ok I captured you literally calling out all the traitors here

#1 Why are you in a discord call with another person playing the server. Isn't that ghosting
#2 Nobody got hurt

No and no lmfaOOooO

Not sure why you would call out all your t buddies when there were so many people alive and you could throw them under the bus.
All of your defenses are so.... not well thought out.

#2 Nobody got hurt

(01-18-2019, 03:59 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1

You didn't get RDM'd. No one was hurt

You not deadass rn

#2 Nobody got hurt

#1 no
#2 saying "just a prank bro" doesn't work here
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]