Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we switch em pls
Wolven released an updated map for Restaurant The changes are the side road is now open, truck is now gone, upstairs office room gone replaced with props, bushes gone replaced with Cactus, downstairs was remodeled
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1627575684
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1000 on this, new maps or new anything for that matter is super needed. Without updates the server gets stale and regular players move on to other servers with different maps or just stop playing all together. I for one am almost at that point, bitnanner and office were garbage maps to add and do nothing but take up two slots for better maps.

*edit* i downloaded it and played it on single player, it is still very much in beta and wolvin admits it. I feel we need to wait for the map to be finished before adding it or we will end up with the same problem as academy17. In edition to restaurant it also looks like hes remaking zombie bunker and releasing a updated PH mode.

Please bring dead to house_v3
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
yeah this was early morning happy that was excited over the idea, but according to his comment. I think he's only planning one more update or so for the map. Also I haven't played alot of older servers who currently use the newest version of prop hunt last server i played that had it was my old community, but it had an active dev who fixed all the kinks in the mode himself since it was kinda buggy at first.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
1+ On this for sure  :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I too would like to see this map added, but not as it's current state, it is a beta map, so we should wait a bit till it's 100% completed before adding (maybe like a week or two before getting it added)
It would replace the two resturants that frankly, we've played over 1000 times and it gets stale, I hate the original one because every time the server crashes we go to it, meaning that most of the time the map is learned very quickly making it difficult to hide (mostly due to the amount of times it's played), as well as lately the 2017 has being getting to the point that people know basically all the spots because of all of the number of times it's been played. This new version gives the props another chance to hide in the new locations as well as re-imagine old spots. Like I said this map should be added, but not till it's done.

I would also like to see the zombie bunker remake as well, as it could make zombie bunker a favorite, right now it's just a map with large pointless space, while I like the old version I would mind seeing what wolvin will do with this new version that he said is coming next month.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
+1 +1 +1

This looks great and I would love to find some new creative spots since I feel like repeating things. It would be nice to see something new.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I tend to agree with Alora on this one. Let us wait until he completes the map before jumping in fully.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I've never really been a fan of the restaurant maps but this one i actually like
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 this is a good map