Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please.............
(01-27-2019, 03:45 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 02:26 AM)rue / quiet Wrote: controversial opinion

if you have good movement / good map knowledege / good gamesense you'll never get knifed. knifed is usually a 1v1 thing that happens when your with someone alone but if you are never standing still they you cant get targetted and knifed. i agree that it should be removed / nerfed to obscurity because honestly people who buy knife + radar are bad 

this post was made by radar + vest gang

if you wanna kill a good player make the sacrifice and spend 2 credits on an awp, dont use a knife, case closed

vest + bold booze gang here

always moving doesn't really affect people knifing either way if they have a basic sense of direction

yeah but if you move alot / are constantly talking with the mic infront of a group of people or are constantly saying who you are with / where you are at / know the fastest way to get to a group of people and away from the knifer they'll mostly be scared to knife

usually less skilled players are the ones using the knife, and trust me i've seen some people log on with no basic sense of direction espicially if someone his using a jetpack
(01-27-2019, 05:30 PM)rue / quiet Wrote:

if you have good movement / good map knowledege / good gamesense you'll never get knifed. knifed is usually a 1v1 thing that happens when your with someone alone but if you are never standing still they you cant get targetted and knifed. i agree that it should be removed / nerfed to obscurity because honestly people who buy knife + radar are bad 

if you wanna kill a good player make the sacrifice and spend 2 credits on an awp, dont use a knife, case closed

always moving doesn't really affect people knifing either way if they have a basic sense of direction

yeah but if you move alot / are constantly talking with the mic infront of a group of people or are constantly saying who you are with / where you are at / know the fastest way to get to a group of people and away from the knifer they'll mostly be scared to knife

usually less skilled players are the ones using the knife, and trust me i've seen some people log on with no basic sense of direction espicially if someone his using a jetpack

can't disagree. also if you have really good reaction time and reflexes you can kill someone the second they pull a knife
(01-27-2019, 06:20 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 05:30 PM)rue / quiet Wrote:

can't disagree. also if you have really good reaction time and reflexes you can kill someone the second they pull a knife

have you tried being in the middle of nowhere so you can't get knifed cause people aren't near you
merry christmas xbox
Being in the middle of no where means you get AWP'd instead.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy