Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please.............
I’m still going to follow you
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I think it should get removed because I get targeted by little scumbags who can't kill me with guns, but I wouldn't mind if it got nerfed either. Regardless, it pisses me off when that's the only way I get killed
I mean the knife is alright as is, one credit one kill, unless it is used on a detective it is pretty much a waste. AS people say it is used to take out the good players. So. Then what, die trying to shoot someone whos bebopping around crouch jump spamming and they kill you. Besides everyone uses the knife, even if they have a famas and some skill, which kills pretty much as fast, they still will knife you. Sure, i guess add a sound to it, but that ruins the knife since then you might as well not waste a credit and use a FAMAS instead. Although trash hitreg and crouch spam might make that hard though so probably still use the knife. There isn't much you can do about the knife. It is useful, but not too useful. Hell, half the time i knife someone theres blood and it misses and they just crouch jump hold space bar jump packing away while shooting me.

But maybe i am just an angry gamer who knows.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Hani ur just bad, but jokes aside while I might hate the knife bc it's a 1 hit wep that is constantly used on me but still its 1 cred for 1 kill and in a server of 32 people it wont do alot
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(01-21-2019, 02:32 AM)✩Hani Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 02:14 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Ur just bad, it's ok.

go away shit poster go get drunk

Ur gey
(01-21-2019, 02:51 AM)Trombowen Wrote: Ok, I talked to Dinkleguy about this when the knife broke a couple months ago, where it suddenly became a 2 shot kill. I asked him if he was the one who did this, and he said that he wasn't the one that did it. I asked him if he wanted to keep this, and I'm paraphrasing here, but he responded, "no, there needs to be a way for less skilled players to kill Jimbos". While I hate the goddamn knife because most of my inno deaths are caused by it, I really doubt Dinkleman will change it.

It changed because the default ttt balance has it do 50 dmg, and every time the gamemode updates it overwrites the change we have that makes it do 2000 dmg.

I'm interested in replacing the knife with either
-An item that still is a 100% chance to kill, but has a delayed kill from the time of use so the person who is going to die at least has a chance to kill the person who targeted them
-An item that has 100% chance to kill, but make a sound before the kill so there is some warning before death

Either of these would require dink to be available.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Get Dink a pony and he will be available for this and for reinstalling the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=423837419
Bioweapon - Infect players, who infect nearby players, similar to Poison but worse

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1368780925
Portal Gun for Traitors

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1629076173

Untested personally, but sounds like fun
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
You have some valid points plus I find it annoying as hell too, buuuut no.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Yeah keep the knife. It’s a full credit for one kill. Just don’t stand still and if it’s actually an issue it’s targetting, not the knife itself

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-22-2019, 11:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Yeah keep the knife. It’s a full credit for one kill. Just don’t stand still and if it’s actually an issue it’s targetting, not the knife itself

Don't stand still as they can buy a bold booze, follow you into a room/house, or generally be in a small map like terror train.
I also addressed that yes, it's an issue of targeting and it's not so much the knife, but how can I narrow it down if it's a group of people that'll do it because they KNOW/think in their head that I or some others are a threat and just needs to be knifed?
I do say out loud that knife targeting is punishable and people go back few days later or it's a new group.

Feel like an alternative at the very least wouldn't be a bad idea.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊