Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please.............
just dont be good like me no one targets u lol its that simple.

thank,s
nopleez
i think the stop following warning system should work as a kos before overtime however it can and will be abused way to easily and then we just have another problem
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(01-23-2019, 10:40 AM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: i think the stop following warning system should work as a kos before overtime

This. ^
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just lower the damage from 2000 to like 75
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(01-22-2019, 11:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Yeah keep the knife. It’s a full credit for one kill. Just don’t stand still and if it’s actually an issue it’s targetting, not the knife itself

Ok how bout I just bhop around with a knife? It wouldn’t matter if you’re standing still or not you won’t be able to do anything about it. I’ve been targeted by the knife for the last two years or so because it one shot kills and people love to use it cause they’re too scared to shoot someone. It’s broken trash that enables targeting.
It's easy to say the knife needs to be nerfed or removed when the only people discussing this are the most skilled players on the server. A large part of the player base are guests, and most of them aren't that good. Y'all say it feels like shit when you get knifed because you really can't defend yourself, but what about the countless guests that get mowed down in a quick burst from the FAMAS? If you remove the knife, you're forcing these guests to either "get good" or leave, and I'm sure the majority will choose the latter. The knife is a necessary weapon; it's not cost effective, but it almost guarantees that you're able to counter a single Jimbo.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Honestly, I see both sides of the knife. There does need to be an easy way for newer (or just generally unskilled players) to kill people that would be virtually impossible to kill otherwise. I think it takes no skill and for me personally, it's just something to grab if I'm trying to get as many kills as possible. I've seen servers where the knife is similar to how it works on Counter-Strike and in TF2. I think that this type of knife, a one-hit to the back -- two-shot everywhere else, is an interesting weapon to have and it'd still keep that whole skill gap closer.

To bad this probably could never happen considering it seems to be coded into the gamemode for the knife to be a one-hit and completely taking the knife out wouldn't really work considering how tied it is not only to the community surrounding TTT, but also the maps that we play, secret knives for example. Ehhhhh, but yeah.
(01-23-2019, 05:40 PM)Trombowen Wrote: It's easy to say the knife needs to be nerfed or removed when the only people discussing this are the most skilled players on the server. A large part of the player base are guests, and most of them aren't that good. Y'all say it feels like shit when you get knifed because you really can't defend yourself, but what about the countless guests that get mowed down in a quick burst from the FAMAS? If you remove the knife, you're forcing these guests to either "get good" or leave, and I'm sure the majority will choose the latter. The knife is a necessary weapon; it's not cost effective, but it almost guarantees that you're able to counter a single Jimbo.

Then nerf the famas with the knife or replace it like suggested.
That topic of the famas itself is more talked about than this knife situation if you really want to go onto the topic of what's fair.

Also to note, to take down that single jimbo or whoever it is, that's targeting. Thank you.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
That's not really my point. Even if you did also nerf the FAMAS, there will always be "the best gun", and the most skilled players will always use that gun to delete most people, especially guests. The knife is a great way to compensate for being bad, and if you remove that, guests who aren't the best at the game essentially become sheep for the slaughter for more skilled players, even if they're a T. Guests need to have an item in the T-menu that makes them competitive, and the knife accomplishes that.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(01-23-2019, 05:57 PM)Trombowen Wrote: That's not really my point. Even if you did also nerf the FAMAS, there will always be "the best gun", and the most skilled players will always use that gun to delete most people, especially guests. The knife is a great way to compensate for being bad, and if you remove that, guests who aren't the best at the game essentially become sheep for the slaughter for more skilled players, even if they're a T. Guests need to have an item in the T-menu that makes them competitive, and the knife accomplishes that.

I don't know, I come from a TTT server that didn't have the knife. It did pretty fine.
Like you said there will always be new players, there will also always be good players.
Nothing is really necessary.
Also, the knife isn't the only way to kill people. So again, not necessary.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊