• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aimbot and antirecoil
Offender's Name: Cookieman

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112380554

Potential Witnesses: None

Reason to Ban: Hacks

Proof: https://youtu.be/MVizSVd26bw

Other: Sorry about backround music i forgot the turn it off when recording

oh yea idk if he is useing the console command exploit to float or if thats hacks too
So from watching this video I see a couple things

1. Notice that he’s not locking on to players but rather his mouse is spiking up and down. This to me feels like he’s using a mouse macro to reduce his recoils. Because the mouse automatically keeps going down to compensate for the recoil, it will have that effect. Either that or he has a really shitty Aimbot, but I think it’s the former.

2. I’m noting that sometimes I see he’s looking at people though the wall (albeit sneakily pretending to check behind him and such)
i would recemond taking a closer look at this time https://youtu.be/MVizSVd26bw?t=207
@The Entire Soviet Nation
Report me i dont know how to fourms
Maybe, but before that we see that same spastic mouse moevment in previous rounds. Could be an Aimbot but I’m still leaning toward mouse macro. Notice how after he killed that one guy he’s not locking on to th next
idk but i still think hacks because i have dabled in it myself before and there is a way to only get it to target people marked as kill in their tab menu

edit 1(btw im talking at least 4 years ago)
edit 2 as rewatching it im pretty sure he locked on to the wrong guy because he called out the second guy and why would he purposely aim around him if he kosed him
Obvious aimbot, along with jumppack hack, and possible "prop aimbot." Player has banned banned permanently for hacking!
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]