Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slays.
Best server NA.
use me as a like button.
reasonable reasonable.

If bacon was a server this would be bacon.

footloose < forest gump.  Heart
ok
[Image: giphy.gif]
What are you on about?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Nice shitpost. You wont get slain if you read the rules.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought this would be a constructive post about the one rule you had an issue with.
I don't know what I expected.

(01-22-2019, 06:35 PM)nopleez Wrote: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why would you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when you can bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb?
F1 and !motd will be your best friends
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
O.o
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm not that big of a bacon fan anymore. Had it one too many times to really care for it anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2VnBt1AtjM
(01-22-2019, 06:35 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: I thought this would be a constructive post about the one rule you had an issue with.
I don't know what I expected.

(01-22-2019, 06:35 PM)nopleez Wrote: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why would you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when you can bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb?

why would you bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb when you got hoes caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]