Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metagaming by defintion
Offender's Name: Zekken

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50581355

Potential Witnesses: @"DolphinJazz" , @Raven , Sonic, Tea, Sperhical_Josh_360

Reason to Do Something other than Ban: Metagaming off location, weapon, T tool preferences

Proof: http://i67.tinypic.com/35k0fti.jpg

Other: There was never a point I was undisguised once I bought the Disguiser ( I have keypad Enter as my toggle bind, chat window said Enabled ).  To kos me would be off skin and location only, from location of going up there the previous rounds.  Multiple times he said "Kos Cosmic", only mentioning the windmill to give others direction to shoot at.  Dolphin Jazz was even up there before but he specially called Cosmic because it was an M24, and again from manhacks.

This sort of thing needs enforced more often.  Trolling was enforced again finally, but other rules need this attention as well.  The only 'mod' on was dolphin, but they were afk part of the time.  @soolee. left about an hour earlier, other mods have yet of this point yet to even get on.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Who handled the report btw

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-22-2019, 11:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Who handled the report btw

No one.  I don't know if Trusted can.  Both Dolphin and Zekken left.  Dolphin was distracted, afk a lot then poofed.

Groovy
(01-22-2019, 11:44 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 11:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Who handled the report btw

No one.  I don't know if Trusted can.  Both Dolphin and Zekken left.  Dolphin was distracted, afk a lot then poofed.

Noted...

Happen to catch video or other SS?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
All right here goes, Cosmic at the beginning (not immediately) of the round, there was a 5 second brief of time where you were undisguised which i assume you didn't buy yet, i know this because i was following you to mess around but because of that the name on your player model disappear which makes me believe you were now officially disguised but i did lose sight of you and i didn't know if it was kosable  or not so i did put a sus kos OT on you
https://ibb.co/0BYYw6D ---- shows when he bought the disguiser

After some chaotic moments happened on the round i found you on top of the windmill shooting people  no screen shots sadly for proof that you're up there
https://ibb.co/DQdxbzw ----  proof of you shooting at them

I called out the ---- Person ---- that was on top of the windmill asking who he's shooting at and i kept asking him to look down, my sus on cosmic made me question whether or not if that was cosmic on the tower so i just called out his name to see if it was him or not, and "surprisingly" you turned around at my general direction despite you releasing manhacks everywhere on top of the tower, i shot every one of them down and called a kos on you, and since most people did not know where your location was i said kos the man on top of the windmill.

After everything was finished in that round, literally the round after, I was killed by you for doing absolutely nothing besides gambling my points in the pointshop

Your reason was that you thought you heard a kos on me and that you "could've mistaken it" but you couldn't tell over the "mic spam" that was happening
If any staff could pull up the report and check response that would be cool
I reported you but my dumbass hit cancel instead of keep report
https://ibb.co/Nrs0mwT ---- Revenge Rdm SS

I get that you're furious at times for when things don't go your way, but you need to relax with this whole citizen arrests persona
2nd picture, proof of being a traitor isn't relevant since you can only obtain post round. You called verbal "Kos Cosmic" when there is no way to identify.

Following round, there was a mention of Zekken verbally as you were propped up high on the boat on the beach, not a spawn point but in appearance of afk. In addition to the scrambled verbal mess, I heard a kos about when I heard your name. Half the server or more were guest pre-teens as it sounded with their squeaky mics, in addition to one who sounded like he had a fan blowing over the mic itself. I can't separate everything when the voices sound the same.

Whenever I don't follow a kos, I get shot for it. Whenever I kos someone and everyone refuses to follow because its from cosmic, the traitors win because they were allowed to live.

To note I even edited the format to say not to ban, just something other.

Groovy
Both of you committed very minor infractions. One slay for each of you should conclude this report.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Just fuck and get this tension over with. And serve the slays. This isn’t anything too serious tbh. There’s metagaming that happens literally all the time
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I left because I got tired of dealing with trolls. So the best option to not feed the troll is to relax and watch anime. I did mention on discord that I left early and that I doubt you guys would complain but none of you called for a staff on or at least I didn't get pinged to. So the staff just goes on when they have time.

Everyone has a life too, so it's not because they refuse to do their job. Just something came up and they had to leave. 

As for your report, if what Zekken said is true, that he was following you and somehow you transform to.someone else but at that same time he lost you. It would be reasonable for a kos on OT. It's not metagaming, from what I know. Metagaming is more you know that this person will use this method to attack so it has to be that person.

So for example, let's use sun bitch. He uses a certain weapon rifle forgot the name. He Snipes people with it when he's traitor. And he doesn't uses his mic when he is, only if there's a live check or kos, or he doesn't respond at all because he has the balls to win. And I know this because I always witness him using this method but let's say someone else also uses this method. Then, that would be metagaming. Because you're putting assumption on sun, even though probably he was a traitor but wasn't him that shot. 

Another way of metagaming is you count the amount of players of innocent and traitor on your scoreboard. You minus the MIA (people who don't respond to live check or just plain didn't see them at all). You calculate and assume who the traitors are. 

Another would be missing maps and textures. That's the most basic one.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-22-2019, 11:35 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Reason to Do Something other than Ban:

Why did you make this thread in TTT Ban Requests?