Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metagaming by defintion
TBH this is probably something that could have been solved in game of by contacting an admin. This post is unnecessary, please stop making forum posts on trivial stuff like this. Just msg any competent staff member whether it be in game or on discord when something like this happens.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-23-2019, 04:41 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: TBH this is probably something that could have been solved in game of by contacting an admin. This post is unnecessary, please stop making forum posts on trivial stuff like this. Just msg any competent staff member whether it be in game or on discord when something like this happens.

He did mention and picture a report he made on tho 

Would rather wait to hear from @"DolphinJazz" a bit more

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-23-2019, 04:24 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 11:35 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Reason to Do Something other than Ban:

Why did you make this thread in TTT Ban Requests?

There is no other subforum in TTT section marked for otherwise.  Suggestions, Staff, and Unban aren't for reports.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
What are you looking for out of this then?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'll take a slay or a ban or what ever the punishment is, i really don't mind at all, i just want to get this out the way already I'm dealing with too much right now

I'm sorry if i sound subtle
(01-23-2019, 08:39 PM)Zekken (3) Wrote: I'll take a slay or a ban or what ever the punishment is, i really don't mind at all, i just want to get this out the way already I'm dealing with too much right now

No need for a ban. This is petty and needs to be ended already. There's nothing else to say honestly, so you both just take a slay. Also, hope things get better for you whatever they may be bro.
Ight so I remember this happening. But i was destracted and going afk a lot that map like Cosmic said, and i did end up having to go. I honestly didnt think what had happened was that big of deal and i justdedned up leaving the server. I will take the blame for the unfinished report if that has any sort of punishment. 
After reading with what was all said, it really doesn’t seem like that big of a deal to me. I believe there were valid points on both sides of the argument but it really isnt that deep. I think the right descion would be to just both take a slay and get over it. 
In my opinion RDM happens way to often, and there will always be more rounds. And TTT really shouldn’t be taken that seriously.
Cult member since 8-8-18
(01-23-2019, 08:58 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 08:39 PM)Zekken (3) Wrote: I'll take a slay or a ban or what ever the punishment is, i really don't mind at all, i just want to get this out the way already I'm dealing with too much right now

No need for a ban. This is petty and needs to be ended already. There's nothing else to say honestly, so you both just take a slay. Also, hope things get better for you whatever they may be bro.

Thank you! honestly bro, means a lot, and yeah I think it'll be decided tomorrow
Honestly it's kind of ironic that you'd post this when you do the same thing when I buy the disguiser as a T
@Laced Xanax most non-staff love to blame the staff fault, so let's say he does the same thing as you said. They'll think they're more special than the staff because to their eyes, they think all staff bought their ranking like some of us did. So then, they'll just assume it's okay for them to do it but not okay for others.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.