Salam's Unban request
Ingame Name: Salam

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24652956

Who Banned You: Console I guess?

Reason For Ban: clientside lua execution, anticheat truth engineering (0)

Length of Ban: Keep getting kicked

Reason for Mods to Unban: Is this something common with the anti cheat to kick people randomly? I thought at first It was because I was running gmod in 64bit (as shown in the video) but I tried with the 32bit and I have no idea why do I keep getting kicked out for literally doing nothing.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): uhh no?

Other: Video showing first time I get kicked out. 
The client side lua execution, anti-cheat Has been playing up lately ( But if your getting kick that means You must have downloaded something from your end ) Other then that I think you will need to Get  a Admin from TTT to help u out.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(01-24-2019, 12:50 AM)Sharky Wrote: The client side lua execution, anti-cheat Has been playing up lately ( But if your getting kick that means You must have downloaded something from your end ) Other then that I think you will need to Get  a Admin from TTT to help u out.

I can't get an admin because the discord invite thingy says it expired and no I have no downloaded anything in my end nor that is the problem. I am confident it's not my system.
I just wanna ask how can I avoid this? I read some old posts and admins were telling people that maybe he had sv_cheat1 so I started gmod again and made sure to set it to 0 and still it kicks me. I used to play on this server ages ago like years ago and thought I should play some ol' gmod. I woke up to this anti cheat kicking me for literally just joining, as you can see in the video I have nothing opened nor I tried to "execute" anything I was checking the scoreboard to see how long the round going to take for it to end.

Thank you for your understanding.
@matt_st3 (Strongrule)
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(01-24-2019, 01:04 AM)Sharky Wrote: @matt_st3 (Strongrule)

I have checked my autorun folder in /garrysmod/lua/autorun and found nothing abnormal but, just in case. I have deleted it and redownloaded through steam but I am still being kicked by the anti cheat.

I would be thankful for any tips.
Thanks.
There was a friend of mine that had the same issue with the Anti Cheat but got banned  maybe have a read through on it

Here is a Link - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=Cake 

This should help because once it got fix he came back ( Im unsure if this will work for TTT but its worth a try)
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(01-24-2019, 01:11 AM)Sharky Wrote: There was a friend of mine that had the same issue with the Anti Cheat but got banned  maybe have a read through on it

This should help because once it got fix he came back ( Im unsure if this will work for TTT but its worth a try)

I read it, but I can't tell how he fixed it?
(01-24-2019, 01:15 AM)Salam Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 01:11 AM)Sharky Wrote: There was a friend of mine that had the same issue with the Anti Cheat but got banned  maybe have a read through on it

I read it, but I can't tell how he fixed it?

Salam,
I been recently banned by the same anti cheat and yes I been using the 64 version. I went and switched it to 32 version but it stills would kick me out. What I found out that you need to go into your steam > Library > Gmod > Right click and hit Properties > Beta > and you have to opt out of all beta programs. 

I opt out of it and now it works fine.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Cassie
-Cass C:
64bit beta has been the cause of many kicks recently. It's not just you.
(01-24-2019, 06:48 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: 64bit beta has been the cause of many kicks recently. It's not just you.

Not really the 64 bit version problem. Even the beta 32 bit version is a kickable. 

So if you are still in the beta version and changed it to 32 bit beta version it won't work
You have to opt out to use the 32 non-beta version

Clientside Lua Execution:
        Cannot verify net.Receive: Foreign lua function hash: lua/includes/extensions/net.lua: 7ab8b02c, 591c6ef0, lines    8-  12
        Cannot verify ExecutionChannelName call stack entry: Foreign lua function hash: lua/includes/extensions/net.lua: b30f9e9a, 591c6f08, lines   17-  34

This is my "lua execution" It detected a foreign lua function in the net.lua file. Which is a beta version. (Doesn't matter of it's 32bit or 64bit. If you are using the beta you will have this file in your folder and will be kicked by the anti cheat)

Edit: I added this part for people who are still confused on how to fix it and I hope I helped any innocent people out there.
-Cass C: