Bulgogi unban request
Ingame Name: Bulgogi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41157373

Who Banned You: matt_st3

Reason For Ban: sideways shooting? i don't know what that means
[Image: KOrS2Gr.png]

Length of Ban: perma i think

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't think I didn't do anything wrong or because I wasn't doing anything like that intentionally. I don't even know what sideways shooting is. and to be perma banned I think is too harsh

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no
I had suspicion on your on the previous maps when your shots were sideways but you were able to damage the players. I had to ask the other staff to help me keep eye to confirm and we all confirmed that you had some sort of sideways aim.

Here's my video.
https://youtu.be/sJy5ZMQEI6o

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) @Trombowen & @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"
Helped me view your shots.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I'm still not clear on what sideways aim is?

is it because I have 200+ ping? is that why my shots don't connect when you guys spectate me? because on my screen all my short are connecting properly.
Mr Matt was watching you for around 2 maps, and from what it looked like on our end, you were killing people while looking perpendicular to them.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

So the way I aim and shoot is not allowed? because I play a lot of overwatch and thats just how I aim there. If you're saying that I'm being suspected of using hacks or something I don't I can promise you that since I don't really want to risk my whole account by using stupid stuff like that. If I can't aim how I normally aim I think thats pretty weird.

Maybe its just because i have 200+ ping and I'm laggy for you guys since I live in the philippines. I suggest adding a max ping so that people like me don't join if thats the problem. I watched the video and that legit the same way I see everyone else I spectate when I'm dead.
From derpys videos looks like just lag, never once does he cursor snap or anything all his aiming and movements are fluid like someone just moving their mouse.
Wasn't there to see it and watch him for 2 maps but from the video doesnt look like anything to me.
If anything from the first guy he kills at 9s you can see as soon as he dies the body teleports to where he was aiming so im almost sure he just has high ping and lags.
yeah exactly. I might be annoying sure but I won't hack on your servers I'm actually starting to like playing there. I was admin on a different server before so I totally understand the situation. I just hope I could be unbanned and play with everyone again. I'll try to be less annoying :)
If he has continuous high ping, he may be seeing them on his clientside in front of him but you'll see them somewhere different on your screen (blame hitreg lol). That video doesn't seem to be enough for me to to say he's using anything to cheat. Is there any more recordings or proof?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
someone plz explain what sideways shooting is
(01-25-2019, 12:10 AM)Avi Wrote: If he has continuous high ping, he may be seeing them on his clientside in front of him but you'll see them somewhere different on your screen (blame hitreg lol).  That video doesn't seem to be enough for me to to say he's using anything to cheat.  Is there any more recordings or proof?

Mostly this stuff through. The eye catching one was what appeared to be insta kill when he rounded corners, tho that could be explained by lag

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon