Bulgogi unban request
https://youtu.be/ujFeBxvkbKk

Here's another video, just the first part of it. The rest wont show much since he died.

I know sideway aimbots do exist, but I only ever seen it on CS 1.6 and that's like fucking 10 years ago. It's rare for me to see it on gmod.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-25-2019, 12:25 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 12:10 AM)Avi Wrote: If he has continuous high ping, he may be seeing them on his clientside in front of him but you'll see them somewhere different on your screen (blame hitreg lol).  That video doesn't seem to be enough for me to to say he's using anything to cheat.  Is there any more recordings or proof?

Mostly this stuff through. The eye catching one was what appeared to be insta kill when he rounded corners, tho that could be explained by lag

I've seen people kill other people through props/objects and around corners because they had high ping and where they saw people and where the person actually was were two completely different areas.  And hit reg is to blame for that.  This situation looks like hit reg issues more than some kind of hack.

(01-25-2019, 12:28 AM)soolee. Wrote: https://youtu.be/ujFeBxvkbKk

Here's another video, just the first part of it. The rest wont show much since he died.

Also watching this video, at 38 seconds, you can see his ping is over 200 again, which could explain why it looked like he was shooting to the right of the guy he killed in that hallway.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Reminds me of @"Slightly Sweet Salsa"

but yea, +1 for unban, just looks like dink's hitreg at peak performance.
Fair enough, haven’t seen it that bad before. #FreeBulgogi

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon