Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
some stuff regarding maps
I have a few things I want to say here

First is that christmas bowling should be removed from the maplist, as it is laggy to the point of unplayability because of the STUPID AMOUNT of console errors that occur

SECIOND is that there needs to be a rtv function, or at the very least some map change function, for when a broken map or just a shitty map is voted

Third is that someone needs to go through the map list and remove the shitty versions of maps that have a better version in the list (seriously there are maps where you need to know the version for the good map or you get absolute shit)
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Christmas bowling is on my top 3 list of favorite maps. I agree that people with not so good pcs do get crappy connection on there, but I would be very angry if it got removed. Dink recently added the better version of the Terrortrain map, but once he has the time I'm sure he'd be able to go through and do that to more since he's the only one with that power..
Terrortrain is still a shit map either way but this version is better than the last.

We still need a fix for innocentmotel, because the detective room door causes some really bad framerate issues on not-so-rare occasions.
Christmas Bowling is among the best maps for fun. Maybe you're thinking of Christmas Town, which is meant to be a RP map, not a TTT map.

Terrortrain was nice to have upgrades, now we need Dolls updated to the new version that now includes Bread Making. The current Dolls has no method of disposing of T bodies except for one spot no one ever uses.

Still wondering what happened to Runaway Drill, environment hostile maps make for good ones. Terrortrain is one of those, since falling off the train is death, as Laced often does.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(01-26-2019, 02:55 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Christmas Bowling is among the best maps for fun.  Maybe you're thinking of Christmas Town, which is meant to be a RP map, not a TTT map.

Terrortrain was nice to have upgrades, now we need Dolls updated to the new version that now includes Bread Making.  The current Dolls has no method of disposing of T bodies except for one spot no one ever uses.

Still wondering what happened to Runaway Drill, environment hostile maps make for good ones.  Terrortrain is one of those, since falling off the train is death, as Laced often does.

I agree with this 100%. I don't care much for Christmas Town considering it was meant for DarkRP. I personally would only worry about updating the maps that everyone always chooses and not worry about the rest till later
We need gm_flatgrass
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(01-26-2019, 03:37 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: We need gm_flatgrass

We needs Ash Williams' player model to go with the Double Barrel aka Boomstick.  I'd be running that all the time on the server, it's the skin I run in single player testing.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Christmas bowling does cause pretty bad issues often, and there are duplicates that need removing.

Don't know how anyone could like christmas town, such a shit TTT map.

Also enviroment hostile maps are actually really bad, especially when they your deaths to it is hardly controllable and badly implemented.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
why dont we just go to community bowling instead of christmas bowling?
merry christmas xbox
(02-07-2019, 07:13 AM)jimbo Wrote: why dont we just go to community bowling instead of christmas bowling?

or we get rid of all the maps