Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Goodbye Just See You Later
So I will be leaving the Dinkleberg Community. I am not upset and I have no problem with anyone. I love this community and all of the wonderful people I have met here. It was nice to be back on a prop hunt server where I actually wanted to be staff and help it grow. But that lead me to the realization that what I really wanted was to make my own server and see if I could run a community myself. Don't worry I am not going to advertise I respect this place to much. I will try to stop by and say hi when I get a chance and I wish the best for everyone and your future endeavors. Thank you all for bringing my love for Gmod back. And I hope to see all of you again. 

Your Big Lovable Texan,
Omega7113
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
Wishing the best for you! Sucks to see you leave for now. but you always know you could come back whenever. Just try and keep in touch if ya want. Good luck
I'm going to wish you good luck and my best wishes Omega. I hope everything works out for you.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Be seeing you around, best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
We'll miss you Omega. Good luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wishing you the best of luck with your own server, buddy.
Take care and good luck.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Be safe and good luck ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
This is advertising lock this thread immediately

I wish the best of luck to you man
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Do take care of yourself mate. ^_^  I hope u come and visit PH whenever in the future  Shy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member