Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Barrel Double Suggestion
1 - Ash Williams needs to be added to the game

2 - Double Barrel ( Boomstick ) needs an adjust.  The locomotive starts with 4 + 16, 5 clips basically for a shotgun.  The DB starts with 2 + 0.  It's basically shoot and discard unless you can find ammo.  I feel this should be at least 2 + 8, matching the Locomotive in clips you start with, at minimum, 2 + 4.

[Image: B96C52F55419E1D24EB2C370CC8BB53EEC03870B]
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

Groovy
when you shitpost on your own thread
(01-26-2019, 10:51 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: It's basically shoot and discard unless you can find ammo.

Can we get rid of the shooting part and just discard the fucking thing?
(01-28-2019, 07:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 10:51 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: It's basically shoot and discard unless you can find ammo.

Can we get rid of the shooting part and just discard the fucking thing?

For this, I’m going to make sure I kill you with a double barrel.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Have to load in with locomotive, drop ammo, equip Double barrel just to have enough for the round start each time. Annoying that is has basically nothing to start with.

Groovy
Regarding the playermodel, I rather would like to see Deadpool being added than this PM.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(01-29-2019, 12:07 PM)Swartsy Wrote: Regarding the playermodel, I rather would like to see Deadpool being added than this PM.

Ash Williams is the iconic character for the Double Barrel.  If you want Deadpool with his, you'll have to keep killing Trombowen for his Dual Elites.

Groovy
shut up nobody cares about evil dead.

Now if they added snake. id hop on that

but yeah give the double barrel more ammo even with spawning another gun and collecting the ammo preround thats still only 4 shots
[Image: 727.gif]
Hold up. How much ammo does the double barrel spawn with? I've told Mr Dinkleman to increase the spawn ammo for it at least twice, but it appears that I might have to ask again.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)