Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Barrel Double Suggestion
(01-29-2019, 05:39 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Hold up. How much ammo does the double barrel spawn with? I've told Mr Dinkleman to increase the spawn ammo for it at least twice, but it appears that I might have to ask again.

2 in chamber, 0 spare.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(01-29-2019, 05:39 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Hold up. How much ammo does the double barrel spawn with? I've told Mr Dinkleman to increase the spawn ammo for it at least twice, but it appears that I might have to ask again.

[Image: Sysiphus-e1446210722162-900x588.jpg]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
[Image: giphy.gif]

Groovy
Should spawn with zero ammo and delete itself. (Unless it has changed from being too powerful since last time i played but i doubt that since balancing that thing would be damn near impossible without it being too much or too little.)
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(02-07-2019, 03:44 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: (too powerful since last time i played)

what do you mean it's too powerful when I seen people use it not many people got kills with it as it's just a mediocre weapon not too good not too bad
merry christmas xbox
Just about every other person had them if they didn't have a famas and/or a 44 magnum (About 40% i Would say had them out) and consistently took out multiple people on 1 on one face to face fights in short succession, everyone would complain and it was not a fun time. Like i said, been a while, maybe it got changed, But it was just consistent pain.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Are we there yet?

Groovy
no go away
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
That isn't the correct set of words to use with the Necronomicon

Groovy