Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's my first shitpost
Dear Dinkleberg's Community,
dcqwijfnqeirgbwrbgwbtrbebwirgivbrfbvirubrwgububuerbgurwbgurbgurbgrrgihwrigeiafhqiejrfhiqohriqurhiurfbiejfrirbvibibitbiuetgiu2ehriu2ernfig3rhierfoirjfi3rjfi2erfi2erhirheih4tihrtiuehrtieriutheirutheirjnfiefnjdfnijengfirjngijdefijnefijbwerbuehbfruhebwfhuberfhbefrkjbefbeifjbeifbeifbeifbefubeifbeifubeuifbiebfdkfmqlrfkjewriergibergbrigtieajbgiehrmgrgheighmecer9gucememrcermc9erehriehrgihegihegiheighiehrgihegrihergifoebruh2rgho2rgni2rhgi2hergih2ergh2erugeufbgdjfbkdsfjsdfvjdbfvbfubdfvubdfuguvbdfbvjdfbdf.
jjnknvearnfiabdfajergbaeurgbubruabrgaebgiabfaiebiaebfviebrviasjfbviaetviadjbfvibaeibaiefbviaebfvbaevbaeibfviaebvfiajrm iemerc8emc3gcmvmewitnberhweiuiuqweiuqwhuieuriujivjifvjnrwnjnjthoijhrnjijgihthuhurwbjigrjohorjonpfefhiarniuribrbribibeibegijbrhtkw45jhijtiwteutmjeht8wuhrg8rhghirghidfghaegkjghadnigeijgineiheirghrihirjtnijnifdnvijiejnfnvirnjfrijnvirjnirninfirnfvrnrvornefnknefvknfvinritvnsdkwdfvmorpvnrvpnr3nvjenvcenfvineinfvineijneijvev.
vijnerifnvninigerfjinefionerofneijrnfeijrniejnrfijnertyntehnsrhndtjmj,yf,yjethmetuiyudfyi,fyjeturyikyfi,yuenrfijnewrfijnewgijneigeis,is,ieinerinenieeirgigiuh3unvuwfucecergirhichfuhrughqerghr8ghe88jmrc8r8j3485f8mudcubfubrububeuabrfubvubequbecuqeucbebvibrirvfbmr rieiiviwibwbebifvnifvniewfijewndcecmefijne2itubg2iengiejngij2nrtgije,giuetgniericeicfui3r2ufhciu23rhfiue2rfioberbfieirubgweitbgijetgijwebtghbitewgibtgihbtgibegjiijebbhiwefbihwbihrwbhrebhrbhjijwenfifjjiwfjiewfnjiefwnijwfejinewfijnfewijwefijnwefinwifjijencwfimn cwi nwmeicwm w.
See you guys on server,
-Kanollliiiiii

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hot damn, my pants went flying into next year.
yeah you need to be banned
[Image: N57SyHriOzQpkWvTdAz6qZK4T5VeEvmVVM5Lnq53...34db76cb78]
-1 can this even be considered a shitpost? this is just you literally smashing your face on the keyboard and posting it to the forums you're IQ must be in the single digits to even think this is funny in anyway whatsoever I have to question how you got any staff position at all when you're so dumb I can hardly believe you are even functional let alone able to do things like drive please go away forever as you're going to give me a brain aneurysm from your stupidity.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(01-28-2019, 12:07 AM)Lycan Wrote: yeah you need to be banned

Don't talk ab your girlfriend like that
low effort
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-28-2019, 01:24 AM)queef commando Wrote: low effort

It took a while to smash my face into my keyboard without breaking my glasses
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Stop speaking polish pls