Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Shitposting Rules
Due to popular demand, we have added a shitposting section to the forums. However, there will be a few rules and regulations regarding this section.

Basic Information Regarding This Section:
  • These posts do not show up under recent posts
  • posts in this section don't count towards user's post/thread count
Rules Regarding This Section:
  • NSFW content is NOT ALLOWED in this section or anywhere else on the forums.
  • Content that is considered to be mildly racist or offensive is NOT ALLOWED here or anywhere else on the forums. 
  • Reputation Manipulation is not allowed here or anywhere on the forums either. 
    *Reputation Manipulation is the act of mass -1ing or mass +1ing someone else's reputation on the forums*
  • If you are going to include a video that is considered ear rape or has excessive volume, you MUST include a warning that your post contains ear rape or content with excessively loud volume.
  • Keep all shitposts in this section, obviously.

These are the rules for now, they are subject to change at the discretion of the Admins.
am i allowed to shitpost on the shitposting rules?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
yes
[Image: marijuana-before-and-after.jpg]
[Image: 07d.jpg]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Free the forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-29-2019, 12:03 AM)queef commando Wrote: am i allowed to shitpost on the shitposting rules?
am i allowed to shitpost on the shitposting rules?
Peepeepoopoo check
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
And now a word from our sponsor

Wait it didn’t add the ad

And now a word from our sponsor

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck you @Gabe
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean